By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The One Piece relaunch HYPE Thread

Possible, as Kid could end up filling the gap in the Yonkou. He's the most likely candidate that we've been made aware of, anyway.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Just one week left! Can't wait!

I guess Franky will look totally different. Zoro and Luffy will have a lot more scars.

Brownbeard doesn' t look strong at all, so i don't think that he will become a shichibukai.

Mr Khan said:

Possible, as Kid could end up filling the gap in the Yonkou. He's the most likely candidate that we've been made aware of, anyway.

Possibly what warrants someone to be an Yonkou, I would think Blackbeard would fill that billing if it was in terms of strength.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
Mr Khan said:

Possibly what warrants someone to be an Yonkou, I would think Blackbeard would fill that billing if it was in terms of strength.

ahh, i had forgotten about him.

The problem with Yonkou is that it seems to be informal. The WG makes sure there are 7 Shichibukai (hence the name), but who's to say there has to be a Yonkou at all?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Kamal said:
Mr Khan said:

ahh, i had forgotten about him.

The problem with Yonkou is that it seems to be informal. The WG makes sure there are 7 Shichibukai (hence the name), but who's to say there has to be a Yonkou at all?

Maybe your right,  I think it's just hearsay among the Government, or it could greatest pirate coming from  Southern, Northern, Western and Eastern sea like representives.

Enough I think having 4 members won't allow the power too much to any of those individuals.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

umm...HYPE.

Some videos to liven up this thread.

Tagged for when I get up to date. Just started watching the series about 3 1/2 weeks ago and I'm on Episode 274 so far.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:

Tagged for when I get up to date. Just started watching the series about 3 1/2 weeks ago and I'm on Episode 274 so far.

Ahh i remember those days. Best of my life :P

Btw guys, next in line for the mugawara crew? I call sabo!

Kamal said:

Some videos to liven up this thread.

This isn't an official opening, right? But the synchronization with the pictures is amazing. It's so awesome, it should have been an official one. A bit long, though.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.