By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prelim PS MOVE Sales IN! (140K Worldwide)!! Are you pleased?!!

Prelim PS MOVE Sales IN! (140K Worldwide)!! Are you pleased?!!

AMAZING SALES 161 23.27%

BOOO! 119 17.20%

MEH! 412 59.54%

Total:692
buzzard said:

This thing is losing its position in Amazon fast, it doesn't look good at all.

Care to elaborate? Its dropped 3 spots, in light of a game for Move,Heavy Rain and 2 high profile PC games released today/tomorrow.

Around the Network
steverhcp02 said:
Rainbird said:
steverhcp02 said:

wow very mature response. Its clearly a completely different way of tracking which has never taken place before as evident by the confusion and multiple clarifications by ioi in the thread....... and the thread was created when i was at class this morning. So please spare me your hostile, toddler nanernaner, response like its common knowledge.

If you wanted a mature response, you should have written a mature post.

EDIT: And you're welcome about the link.

You have to remember i wrote that without having seen that thread so its pretty out of context.

I was legitimately asking where you came up with the developer thing though, sorry if it came across as snide at the end :)

But it seems the debate is going on in that thread about the tracking so best to keep this one on topic.

No harm done, but just remember that attacking someone's points is never a mature thing to do, no matter if you're right or wrong. What language you use means a lot, so think about what you post next time.

steverhcp02 said:
buzzard said:

Care to elaborate? Its dropped 3 spots, in light of a game for Move,Heavy Rain and 2 high profile PC games released today/tomorrow.

WOW. Heavy Rain ME number 2 on Amazon.

2M sales at end of year confirmed???

ethomaz said:
steverhcp02 said:
buzzard said:

WOW. Heavy Rain ME number 2 on Amazon.

2M sales at end of year confirmed???

It's a special Amazon sale. And this is exactly why you don't trust Amazon sales ranks to draw conclusions about sales elsewhere.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Rainbird said:
steverhcp02 said:
Rainbird said:
steverhcp02 said:

wow very mature response. Its clearly a completely different way of tracking which has never taken place before as evident by the confusion and multiple clarifications by ioi in the thread....... and the thread was created when i was at class this morning. So please spare me your hostile, toddler nanernaner, response like its common knowledge.

You have to remember i wrote that without having seen that thread so its pretty out of context.

I was legitimately asking where you came up with the developer thing though, sorry if it came across as snide at the end :)

But it seems the debate is going on in that thread about the tracking so best to keep this one on topic.

No harm done, but just remember that attacking someone's points is never a mature thing to do, no matter if you're right or wrong. What language you use means a lot, so think about what you post next time.

you really should have just left your response at no harm done.

Around the Network

Wanted to buy a second Move Controller today @ our local gamestop here in Germany, but they said that they are sold out - that first day was 'meh', but the questioning customers became more and more, since today, where they had to tell pretty  many people already that they are sold out, and that was at 14pm . (Sadly, our other Stores didnt order the Standalone Controller, just the Bundle's, and those were available in  a very high scale)

... i dont get 'how' it sells., but as it seems, people over here are more interrested in the Controller alone.. (and i fear that many Mom's and Dad's bought the Controller only and wonder why it doesnt work.. lol.. ^^)

/// Whatever, since Move-Advertising are to be seen in most of the TV Channels, i 'think it may become' more popular. BUT The german Ads suck.. GIEF a TRANSLATED KB FOR TEH GERMANYZ PLX!

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

steverhcp02 said:
Rainbird said:
steverhcp02 said:
Rainbird said:
steverhcp02 said:

I know I was being immature, but if I'm right, and somebody tries to shoot me down with bullshit, don't expect me to be polite in turn.

Rainbird said:
steverhcp02 said:
Rainbird said:
steverhcp02 said:
Rainbird said:
steverhcp02 said:

I know I was being immature, but if I'm right, and somebody tries to shoot me down with bullshit, don't expect me to be polite in turn.

I wasnt referring to that. Just the condescending lecture that followed. But i am glad you spotted the hypocrisy.

buzzard said:

You just hate them baby seals, don't you?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

steverhcp02 said:
Rainbird said:
steverhcp02 said:
Rainbird said:

I wasnt referring to that. Just the condescending lecture that followed. But i am glad you spotted the hypocrisy.

Actually that wasn't meant to be condescending, but whatever. Let's move on.