By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - When will Core Western Games for Kinect be Revealed?

So TGS has passed and it was pretty good for Kinect, with some core Japanese Kinect titles announced.

Will we have to wait long do you think to see what western devs are working on?

Around the Network

Two core Kinect games have already been announce from the west, Star Wars Kinect and Fighters Uncaged.

Star Wars Kinect is not hardcore, it is an on rails game

I am not sure there is going to be much to appeal to the Halo and Gears crowd, which is why I won't be buying one unless they show me a lot to convince me that I should

E3 or GDC is my guess

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

RolStoppable said:

Why would the Japanese do this?

By the way, which games have been announced by them?

A Steel Battalion, Panzer Dragoon, a horror from sega and another from Suda51 and summit else I've forgotten ...

Around the Network

E3 most likely.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

RolStoppable said:
Seece said:
RolStoppable said:

Why would the Japanese do this?

By the way, which games have been announced by them?

A Steel Battalion, Panzer Dragoon, a horror from sega and another from Suda51 and summit else I've forgotten ...

Okay, that makes at least some sense. All games either have an Xbox history or their developers are flat out crazy.

I would agree but I don't see SE there

sudas 51 game called codename d at the moment a kinect xbox live arcade game that a evil carnival that you fight for your life  , steel battaion, panzer dragoon ,sega  rise of nightmares and parappa the rapper developer is making a game called hunt that uses a flash light to discover a house

Munkeh111 said:

Star Wars Kinect is not hardcore, it is an on rails game

I am not sure there is going to be much to appeal to the Halo and Gears crowd, which is why I won't be buying one unless they show me a lot to convince me that I should

So are all the Japanese games. At least the ones that have had some small amount of gameplay talked about

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

but i say e3 2011 western developers will show off core kinect titles