predict GT5 metascore

99-100 40 17.54%

97-98 46 20.18%

95-96 67 29.39%

93-94 42 18.42%

90-92 20 8.77%

under 90 13 5.70%

Total:228

I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up in the high 80's. Because reviewers are  fickle. Of course the game isn't out yet so IDK what it deserves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Forza 3 < GT5 < UC2 (meta_

I say 93.

Voted 95 -96 range. It looks good hope it does well

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Around the Network

93-94

I wonder how long it will take reviewers to review the game with all its features. ;)

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

the only major sites i see down rating it is ign and gametrailers. igns editor in chief is a 360 fanboy and said forza 3 is the definitive racing game of this generation and 1st party ps3 games never go above 93-94 on gt

bRoKeN said:

the only major sites i see down rating it is ign and gametrailers. igns editor in chief is a 360 fanboy and said forza 3 is the definitive racing game of this generation and 1st party ps3 games never go above 93-94 on gt

You sound like a fan boy considering they gave MSG4 a 10.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

FlyingLotus said:
bRoKeN said:

You sound like a fan boy considering they gave MSG4 a 10.

And yet, Fallout 3 became GotY xD

Between 91 and 93 its an evolution. 

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.