predict GT5 metascore

99-100 40 17.54%

97-98 46 20.18%

95-96 67 29.39%

93-94 42 18.42%

90-92 20 8.77%

under 90 13 5.70%

Total:228

I say 90-92, Americans are down on racing games lately.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

i'm gonna guess 95-96

Meta score doesn't mean anything... well, at least it isn't that accurate. It gives you an idea of what's good and what it isn't.

I swear to God, if any of the reviewers actually mention the delays has a negative point...

It will be down voted by reviews with agendas, but the sheer content will assure it at least a 91 or 92

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

My guess is 93 (Great score btw) due to fanboyism and the usage of:

5 years -> not all cars have interiors.

The contents in the game pretty much does assure a 90 on meta though.

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
raptors11 said:

Probably 94-97 area. I mean if Forza 3 got a 90 then GT5 should be mid 90's with all the features it has.

GT4 scored 89 on meta, with all of the features it has.

GT4 didn't have NASCAR, track editor, go karts, as many cars total, premium cars, weather, 1080p graphics at 60FPS, full B-spec mode (yeah i know GT4 had a basic B-spec mode but I'm talking a full comprehensive B spec in GT5) and more.

Either 93 or 94 is my guess. Or maybe it will be something crazy like 97-98.

I think there will be enough reviewers who score it in the 80's that it won't get above 95. 95 meta really means very few sub 90 scores (see Halo:Reach for example of sub-95 meta, vs RDR for 95 meta).

No way GT5 gets RDR / Uncharted 2 / ME2 type review score spread. Doesn't matter how amazing the game is I don't see racing games being scored at that sort of level.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I'm hoping for either a 90 or a 91

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Highest : 95

Lowest : 92

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E