Total:228

Uncharted 2 like score. 

Around the Network

Between 93-94.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Some of the lesser well known sites will probably pull their usual trick of marking a big name game low just to be confrontational and get extra hits from people looking to see why they gave a low score.  That will drag the metascore down.  I expect 90 to 92.

Was thinking about 95-96, but then I thought about the mags which like to differ from everyone else (because of personal bias or just for attention) and decided to go with 93-94.

Probably 95-96, but theres so much stuff and work behind it compare to other racers that its finally a game I will not mind reviewer giving it 100%.

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
raptors11 said:

Probably 94-97 area. I mean if Forza 3 got a 90 then GT5 should be mid 90's with all the features it has.

GT4 scored 89 on meta, with all of the features it has.

GT4 was noticeably inferior to Forza 1 in many ways, and this obviously affected its scoring given their close release timing.  Thanks to the Xbox's more powerful hardware and Xbox LIve, Forza had better graphics and better physics than GT4, plus it had online play while GT4 did not.  GT4's only advantage was its number of cars and modes.  Online play alone probably tipped the scales in Forza's favor in the eyes of most reviewers, and this had a negative impact on GT's review scores. 

This time GT is clear and away the better game, given Polyphony are no longer limited by the platform they're working on in comparison to the competition.  

OT:  I expect around a 95 for GT5.

Around 92-93

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

makingmusic476 said:
smbu2000 said:
raptors11 said:

Probably 94-97 area. I mean if Forza 3 got a 90 then GT5 should be mid 90's with all the features it has.

GT4 was noticeably inferior to Forza 1 in many ways, and this obviously affected its scoring given their close release timing.  Thanks to the Xbox's more powerful hardware and Xbox LIve, Forza had better graphics and better physics than GT4, plus it had online play while GT4 did not.  GT4's only advantage was its number of cars and modes.  Online play alone probably tipped the scales in Forza's favor in the eyes of most reviewers, and this had a negative impact on GT's review scores. 

This time GT is clear and away the better game, given Polyphony are no longer limited by the platform they're working on in comparison to the competition.  

Actually GT4 does have online play. Though it was a royal pain in the rear end getting a PS2 online to play it.

I expect GT5 to be 90-92. While i want it to be 95 i dont see it happening due to the following;

- Long Dev Time (some reviewers are going to go on about this)

- Not all car models are equal in graphics (800 standards and 200 premiums)

- Cockpit/interior view only for premium models

- Dynamic weather not on all tracks

- Unable to do full racing conversion on cars other then premium models

- Also a lack of livery editor (i know some reviewers will compare to forza and this will come up)

Those are the main gripes i think reviewers are going to have with the game. Other then that i dont really see anything else that could bring it down.

Oniichan said:
makingmusic476 said:
smbu2000 said:
raptors11 said:

Actually GT4 does have online play. Though it was a royal pain in the rear end getting a PS2 online to play it.

I expect GT5 to be 90-92. While i want it to be 95 i dont see it happening due to the following;

- Long Dev Time (some reviewers are going to go on about this)

- Not all car models are equal in graphics (800 standards and 200 premiums)

- Cockpit/interior view only for premium models

- Dynamic weather not on all tracks

- Unable to do full racing conversion on cars other then premium models

- Also a lack of livery editor (i know some reviewers will compare to forza and this will come up)

Those are the main gripes i think reviewers are going to have with the game. Other then that i dont really see anything else that could bring it down.

Only if you trick your ps2 into thinking your internet connection is a lan.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/593/593206p1.html

no less than a 95

End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M