By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Move has no gamez!!!

mundus6 said:

PS1, PS2, PSP and PS3 all had pretty much only shovelware at launch. It has never stopped Sony before, why would it now?

IMO they cant afford that with the kinect release jsut around the corner.

Around the Network
kopstudent89 said:
mundus6 said:

PS1, PS2, PSP and PS3 all had pretty much only shovelware at launch. It has never stopped Sony before, why would it now?

Lolz at the Kinekt line-up. Is it any better than that of the move?

Fufinu said:
kopstudent89 said:
mundus6 said:

Actually i remember that it was... plus kinect has a different vibe than move. Move needs to prove itelf against the wii mote, while kinect is already something different. So 1-2 games for kinect is enough to prove that it's a different experience. Move still has alot to do to change the perception of people that it is identical to a wii mote

kopstudent89 said:
Fufinu said:
kopstudent89 said:
mundus6 said:

Actually i remember that it was... plus kinect has a different vibe than move. Move needs to prove itelf against the wii mote, while kinect is already something different. So 1-2 games for kinect is enough to prove that it's a different experience. Move still has alot to do to change the perception of people that it is identical to a wii mote

But Kinekt still has to face the question: is it accurate/does it work? Can't do so without a line up.

For all UK residents.

Has Move been advertised on TV over here ?

I dont watch much TV but I do watch the main shows and I havent seen a thing.

It is available over here. Tescos are trying to bundle the starter pack with PS3's at the moment.

Around the Network
Cypher1980 said:

For all UK residents.

It is available over here. Tescos are trying to bundle the starter pack with PS3's at the moment.

I heard Sony spent 2mil pounds for advertisement in uk only

kopstudent89 said:
Cypher1980 said:

For all UK residents.

I heard Sony spent 2mil pounds for advertisement in uk only

Yeah thats a pittance in advertising terms. Explains why no TV.

A 30 second slot at Primetime will set you back 50 grand so I guess they have dodged telly and gone for Print and Radio.

There's a tone of Bus Shelter adverts for the move, I think that's where the money went instead of TV.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?