By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Move has no gamez!!!

It's funny because it's true.

Kinda reminds me when the ps3 released originally and everyone was saying it had no games I like the symmentry between the two events. Anyone buy it day one?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

what?

maybe no gamez

but it does haves games

Play Me

editing a double post

Sports Champions

R.U.S.E.

Brunswick Pro Bowling

Racket Sports

Kung Fu Rider

Eyepet Move

Start The Party

Tumble

Flight Control HD

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11

Resident Evil 5

MAG

Heavy Rain

Toy Story 3

Planet Minigolf

coming real soon

GT5

Beat Sketcher

SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs

echochrome ii

Hustle Kings

The Fight: Lights Out

he Shoot

TV Superstars

PAIN

SingStar Dance

Little Big Planet 2

Sly Collection

Heroes On The Move

Killzone 3

Sorcery

John Daly's ProStroke Golf

The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest

Time Crisis: Razing Storm

NBA 2K 11

Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos

Disney Tron Evolution the Video Game

maybe Infamous2

Play Me

In all seriousness, I can't wait to get one but right now there isn't a must have game for me...eventhough I have RE5:Move Edition and I downloaded the move update for eyepet...¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

I don't have the money right now :(.  I'm thinking about buying it in the future but I haven't decided.  I really liked what I saw when it came to Sorcery but I won't buy it for one game.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:

In all seriousness, I can't wait to get one but right now there isn't a must have game for me...eventhough I have RE5:Move Edition and I downloaded the move update for eyepet...¬_¬

You are not alone, a few of my friends are eager to buy the move, but went they ask me if there its any game they will like I have to tell them, NO!

I saw a Move demonstration at my local Wal-Mart and now i'll definitely be getting it in the future.  I was surprised cause i thought my Wii was sufficient enough but i was wrong.

i bought 2 move controls and a nav with sports champions for 150... and i bought them all with spare change lol

-Newcloud- said:

i bought 2 move controls and a nav with sports champions for 150... and i bought them all with spare change lol

ah...to be rich :p

I want one... but there aren't any games other than Heavy Rain that I really want to play with it. Maybe Ruse, but I will need to play that to really tell, but Sorcery is the main game I am waiting for