By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will X360 beat Wii for total America 2010 Sales?

Will X360 beat Wii for total America 2010 Sales?

X360 will Win 33 30.28%

Wii will Win 67 61.47%

Draw 9 8.26%

Total:109

Crazy I know!

Wii 4,007,353
X360 3,412,353

At the current rate, it'd take about 30 weeks, however Reach is coming and should give a hefty bump there.

Will it beat the Wii up until Kinect launch? Will Kinect keep it above Wii? Or will Wii regain 1st place when the holidays set in?

Vote!

Around the Network

I say draw.

Forget beating but the fact that we are even CONSIDERING this says a lot!!!

I hope it will

but it probably won't, every holiday Wii seeems to explode

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

I hope it will

true true, that said it was still a hyped console in 2008, the the bump in 2009 could be attribuited to the price cut. If we don't see anything for Wii this xmas maybe sales won't explode like people are expecting.

My bet is it won't cause Wii always pulls a massive holiday sales every year for some reason....(sad but true).

Around the Network
Seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I hope it will

true true, that said it was still a hyped console in 2008, the the bump in 2009 could be attribuited to the price cut. If we don't see anything for Wii this xmas maybe sales won't explode like people are expecting.

Well lets hope so.

Now DKCR could be a big system mover......but am skeptical 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I hope it will

Well lets hope so.

Now DKCR could be a big system mover......but am skeptical 

Kinect will push it ... anyways my sig says it all. Even though i've become more optimistic about the Wii in recent weeks, i still expect a close call. 

Anyways people tend to forget Just dance 2 an the MJ version. I think being Wii exclusives might let the Wii explode. They look fun and much more improved than last year, in other words appealing to the mainstream which counts the most during the holdiays. Wii also got epic mickey, golden eye, kirby, wii party... so all in all a better all round lineup than last year, but will it be enough? 

I don't think XB360 has a chance!

But hey, statistics are only calculated with results of the past. Ninty dominated the holiday season, but that could easily change this year.

Nevertheless, looking at the Ninty games this year, i think Ninty will dominate (or better: beat the other consoles, but not combined) again.

Wii will problably win in the holydays...but who knows? The world is a box of mysteries.

Above: still the best game of the year.

I think the Wii will win,but, just barely.