By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ZOMG!!! FF VERSUS XIII TGS TRAILER LEAKED!!!

This looks... okay...

Nothing out of the ordinary...

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:

No "only on ps3" at the end... 

bah i really  hoped this would remain exclusive

No 360 logo or announcement too! LOL!

darthdevidem01 said:
binary solo said:
VXIII said:

Here's another link :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeup2w_final-fantasy-versus-xiii-gameplay_videogames

Thanks for that, was a bit bummed when the youtube clip got taken down without me seeing it. Looks pretty good. IMPOSSIBLE to say graphics uber-lord based on the (low) quality footage. I was curious about FFXIII, but always interested in the more action RPG style of vsXIII, so good to see it coming together nicely.

While the movement looks smooth the motion isn't as natural looking as in Uncharted or even Demon's Souls IMO, even when just running in a straight line.

Holiday 2011 release surely. Though if XIV is also coming 2011 for PS3 it seems a bit out of the ordinary for 2 big FF games to release in the same year, so which one gonna be shoved to 2012?

XIV is an MMO though, so while it will definetely be the "biggest" console MMO of the generation in terms of raw sales it isn't anywhere near as big as a single-player FF (though the FF MMO's make more profit than the single player ones).

And the movement isn't meant to be uber realistic......FF is a lot about stylized movement more than realistic ones......so I would expect Uncharted type movement here, they will try to make it stylish.

Well all I can go on is that FFXI released in 2002 in Japan, and from what I can tell no other FF released in the same calendar year. So going by that I think it's more likely that one or other game will get bumped to 2012 unless FFXIV gets a very early 2011 release in Japan, and vsXIII gets a December 2011 release. Which would almost certainly mean 2012 for the West for Vs.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I am speechless! damn!!!!!

darthdevidem01 said:
Tbone said:
Cross-X said:
Tbone said:
Cross-X said:
Tbone said:

Where is it?

Uhhhh in the OP?

I don´t see anything.

Ok I'll give you the direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzkyvUbGpyA&feature

Ok saw it, just went to youtube lol thx anyway.

Ok it was a bit short but to tell the truth i never really liked the real time combat i prefer turn based, nevertheless it looked good.

Funny considering your avatar lol

U see my avatar right? and yes i know i had a Lightning avatar, it was alright but like i said i prefer turn based.

Although it was too little to see to hype really, at this point we should wait to see the full version.

Around the Network

Video removed.

I'm crying right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F5LqnH5j50

OMGOMGOMG!

Looks amazing!

We need HD videos!!!!!!

Looks like Falout New Vegas JRPG edition.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Tbone said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Tbone said:
Cross-X said:
Tbone said:
Cross-X said:
Tbone said:

Where is it?

Uhhhh in the OP?

I don´t see anything.

Ok I'll give you the direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzkyvUbGpyA&feature

Ok saw it, just went to youtube lol thx anyway.

Ok it was a bit short but to tell the truth i never really liked the real time combat i prefer turn based, nevertheless it looked good.

Funny considering your avatar lol

U see my avatar right? and yes i know i had a Lightning avatar, it was alright but like i said i prefer turn based.

Although it was too little to see to hype really, at this point we should wait to see the full version.

No you have a ninja gaiden avatar and thats action based hack n slashy!

But maybe you meant you prefer turn based in the RPG genre

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ping_ii said:
masterb8tr said:

No "only on ps3" at the end... 

bah i really  hoped this would remain exclusive

No 360 logo or announcement too! LOL!

well they've been kind to remind us in every ff13 versus trailer that it is a world exclusive ps3 release, except this one. nomuras recent statements also hints at versus going multi.