By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ZOMG!!! FF VERSUS XIII TGS TRAILER LEAKED!!!

Where is it?

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
allblue said:

I'm liking the sound of the open world aspect, but I hope they make it so that its not very barren and empty like the environment in Fallout 3.

I think somebody  mentioned a special Fabula Crystallis press conference in early January by square enix in TGS thread yesterday. Can somebody confirm this? I'm dying for more news, this trailer sated my thirst only a little.

Please do not insult Versus XIII by mentioning Fallout 3 here......Versus XIII won't be a buggy glitch-fest at least

Well Fallout 3 was so gloomy and desolate I had to spend a day to recuperate myself, that after completing half the game. The DLCs ain't bad though.

VXIII said:

allblue said:

I'm liking the sound of the open world aspect, but I hope they make it so that its not very barren and empty like the environment in Fallout 3.

I think somebody  mentioned a special Fabula Crystallis press conference in early January by square enix in TGS thread yesterday. Can somebody confirm this? I'm dying for more news, this trailer sated my thirst only a little.

http://www.ff-xiii.net/index.php?page=article&article=Fabula-Nova-Crystallis-Conference-to-be-Held-on-January-11,-2011---575

Arigato. ^_^

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Tbone said:

Where is it?

Uhhhh in the OP?

Cross-X said:
Tbone said:

Where is it?

Uhhhh in the OP?

I don´t see anything.

It looks a little empty and desolated hopefully the final game have towns and people

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Cross-X said:
Tbone said:

Where is it?

Uhhhh in the OP?

I don´t see anything.

Ok I'll give you the direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzkyvUbGpyA&feature

allblue said:
darthdevidem01 said:
allblue said:

Please do not insult Versus XIII by mentioning Fallout 3 here......Versus XIII won't be a buggy glitch-fest at least

Well Fallout 3 was so gloomy and desolate I had to spend a day to recuperate myself, that after completing half the game. The DLCs ain't bad though.

I dint like it.

After the best WRPG Ever (Elder Scrolls Iv Oblivion), fallout 3 wasn't good.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

that guy is really looks like Uchiha Sasuke

Cross-X said:
Tbone said:
Cross-X said:
Tbone said:

Where is it?

Uhhhh in the OP?

I don´t see anything.

Ok I'll give you the direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzkyvUbGpyA&feature

Ok saw it, just went to youtube lol thx anyway.

Ok it was a bit short but to tell the truth i never really liked the real time combat i prefer turn based, nevertheless it looked good.

I LOVE THE MUSIC!!!

YOKO SHIMOMURA!!!