By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Comic: Super Miyamoto Bros.

Best one yet, to be honest.

Around the Network

Instead of keeping to my request you glorified it, thus forming a perfect comic! Every comic of yours deserves a 9/10 or higher. Super Miyamoto Bros. should be considered for production.

really cool , so we know now that not only in vg luigi is not recognised but as a developer too.. lol, keep it up the good work

Best one yet.

Put a smile on my face.

This is really good. 

Super Miyamoto Bros. should be an ongoing series.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I couldn't help it :P

I really like your comic strip. I like a lot of things about it, but the expression of Reggie at the end is priceless

Here's my take:

I find cool the fact that the CEOs of Nintendo are at the same time the image of the company, and they are willing to do wacky stuff in front of a camara.

(I might use this image as my new avatar....maybe)

Ur second best work of all time ^^ ....

Congratz ! u are really talented try to send your comics to guy from go nintendo you may become a regular there.

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

sauss said:

I really like your comic strip. I like a lot of things about it, but the expression of Reggie at the end is priceless

Here's my take:

I find cool the fact that the CEOs of Nintendo are at the same time the image of the company, and they are willing to do wacky stuff in front of a camara.

Thank you sauss, I'm glad you really enjoyed this comic. I like your take on Reggie getting flamed (quite literally). I also like the fact that Nintendo representatives do crazy things like in the 3DS promotional trailer, and making comics about it is just as fun.

LOL! Nice job once again. Are u ever going to do DK comic? I mean u are DixieKong after all.

DixieKong said:
sauss said:

Here's my take:

Thank you sauss, I'm glad you really enjoyed this comic. I like your take on Reggie getting flamed (quite literally). I also like the fact that Nintendo representatives do crazy things like in the 3DS promotional trailer, and making comics about it is just as fun.

Sure, the 3DS trailer, but how about Miyamoto going on stage with a shield, and a sword? :P

I hope they never stop their crazy ways.