By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nyko Makes Wireless Nunchuk

Nice, now you can throw nunchuck at ppl, and the weight gain from batteries adds a nice damage bonus. Me like

I only don't like how the color shades don't match 

Around the Network

I don't mind the blue light...I'm just baffled as to why third parties can't cheaply replicate the same plastic as the shiny white Wiimote, instead of the same matte white most third party peripherals have.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

MrMarc said:
In theory - would it not be possible for a wireless device to draw power from another wireless device? In that I mean for a wireless nunchuck to be able to draw power from the Wiimote?

My understanding of electricity or whatever definitely isn't showing much here lol, but that would be nice if at all possible :P

As for the Nyko nunchuck - cool idea but nothing more than waste of batterys, the wire for the nunchuck really is fine as it is tbh.

I've heard of wireless power being possible with small devices...I doubt it's cost effective yet.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Also, I do think wireless nunchucks are a good idea, as long as the batteries last long. I've never had too much of a problem with the wire, but I'm a big guy, and there have been games where I wish I had perhaps a foot more of freedom.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

isn't the name wireless nunchuck self-defeating?

a nunchuck without a chain isn't technically a nunchuck anymore, it should be called something else =P

Video Game Papercrafts

The only reason Sakurai allowed Snake is because he was already a clone

Wii Friend Code: 2854 9908 3926 2816

Around the Network

It's not a nunchuk if it's wireless. It's third party. If Nintendo makes one, this one wont be as good anyways. I think you should stick with the original Nintendo brand.

My Nyko battery charger packs don't fit in to my wimmotes, so i don't trust them too much.

Er... I'm not buying this. I got a wireless Wii sensor bar and that thing uses up batteries too quickly. On the other hand, the Wiimote charger is quite nice.

Cool wireless, hehe imagine someone goes to the hospital with all marks on his face, and the nurse ask "o my, how did you get all those marks" leans closer "Are your parents hitting you?".... The kid moves a bit back, "no!!!!, I got my face whipped by the nunchuck's cable"..... God does you post count really matters O_O it doesn't make you better or worse.... by the looks of it it might make you worse