By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nyko Makes Wireless Nunchuk

I've injured myself twice playing mario and sonic cause of the stupid nunchuck not being wireless

Around the Network

I've injured myself twice playing mario and sonic cause of the stupid nunchuck not being wireless

Thats stupid. You guys need to learn how to pump your arms away from your face. Put your has waist high instead of face high.

Waste of batteries IMO.

Also imagine having 4 wireless nunchucks and 4 wiimotes and trying to keep track of whos is whos

POST 360 guess I needs me an XBOX! wooot!

Around the Network

I secretly run around deleting all of leo-j's old posts so that his post count never goes up!

In theory - would it not be possible for a wireless device to draw power from another wireless device? In that I mean for a wireless nunchuck to be able to draw power from the Wiimote?

My understanding of electricity or whatever definitely isn't showing much here lol, but that would be nice if at all possible :P

As for the Nyko nunchuck - cool idea but nothing more than waste of batterys, the wire for the nunchuck really is fine as it is tbh.

well i might get one for my third wii-mote*when i get one)but i will see because it might eat up to much batteries and might be very expensive

Why are third party perephrials always hideous?
Ok this one isn't that bad, but why the need for whatever those two lines on the nunchuck are? and the round blue light?

meh, I never like third party peripherals. It will probably eat up a ton of batteries, only work 75% of the time, and then break 4 months later.

Cool idea though. If Nintendo ended up making a wireless nunchuck I might get one.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.