By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Muramasa and Odin Sphere gettinf HD Downloadable ports

Odin Sphere? AWESOME! , even though i already own it.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

Time to upscale these 480p games to 720p? I wont see much of a difference between em.

I already have both, but anyone curious about them should check them out. Both are great games with a unique, gorgeous aesthetic

Beautiful news for HD console only owners, as they may be bittersweet for Nintendo die hards. If only Wii had gotten Valkyria Chronicles, Tales of Vesperia, a proper Resident Evil on its own, among others which were perfectly possible., life would seem a little more balanced.

I'm going to buy both. I've wanted Odin Sphere for a while now but couldn't find an inexpensive copy to buy. Since these games will be around $15 each, that makes this decision that much easier. Plus the frame rate drops people complained about in OS should be fixed. 

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

I know people have heard me say it...but Maramusa on a Wii emulator (upscaled to 1080p) on the PC, is one of the best looking 2D games I've ever seen.

Too bad the gameplay is all flash and no substance...

disolitude said:

I know people have heard me say it...but Maramusa on a Wii emulator (upscaled to 1080p) on the PC, is one of the best looking 2D games I've ever seen.

Too bad the gameplay is all flash and no substance...

Is not that bad, but I must admit it could have been better. Nevertheless, still a very fun game to play and awesome to look at, even at 480p.

I don't really know what Odin Sphere is...

But Muramasa is a 100% buy if this news is true.

What are the odds that the LIVE version outsells the Wii version? We know how well games can sell on there!

Nice for those that missed them on PS2/Wii! They are both great games!

Lack of Princess Crown and downloadable only is disappointing though.

2d games are cheaper to make and that should be reflected in the price.  it annoys me when people say they should be sold at the same price as other games.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur