By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Muramasa and Odin Sphere gettinf HD Downloadable ports

@Mr. Bubbles I thought I was the only person who realized that.

@carl2991  that was below the belt

I played Muramasa and PSN/LiVE players are in for quite a treat. especially if its only $15 bucks hell i feel a little foolish for buying the hard copy.  I never got to play Odin Sphere so im pumped

Around the Network

I was holding off on the Wii version in hopes that this would happen. I hope it's true and comes to the XBLA. 

Odin Sphere is one of the most amazing RPG experiences I've ever had.  The only problem was that it was too much for the PS2.  If they can resolve these technical issues for the port, I'll buy it without hesitation!

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

Kaixes said:

Odin Sphere is one of the most amazing RPG experiences I've ever had.  The only problem was that it was too much for the PS2.  If they can resolve these technical issues for the port, I'll buy it without hesitation!

Yeah, I remember the slow downs in that game.>_<

I don't remember any slow downs in Muramasa though, and that game was more advanced than Odin Sphere so I expect these ports to run without problems!

And they keep on coming :D

Muramasa is actually imo the best looking game on the wii, make that HD and = A must buy

Amazing news for the HD owners

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
ameratsu said:

I'm going to buy both. I've wanted Odin Sphere for a while now but couldn't find an inexpensive copy to buy. Since these games will be around $15 each, that makes this decision that much easier. Plus the frame rate drops people complained about in OS should be fixed. 

Silly Canadian. :P

All I did was search Odin Sphere on Amazon then change the url to .ca. It should have been even easier for you

http://www.amazon.ca/Atlus-53023-Odin-Sphere-Greatest/dp/B000IONGU4/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1284695834&sr=1-1

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

oh damn!

Why the hell would they do this!?I'm not rich!

I never did get too far in Odin Sphere, although I had always wanted to play through it (slowdown was really bad in some places). I also never got the chance to buy Muramasa, so if this is true, then both are definitely going to be purchased.

dsister said:
ameratsu said:

I'm going to buy both. I've wanted Odin Sphere for a while now but couldn't find an inexpensive copy to buy. Since these games will be around $15 each, that makes this decision that much easier. Plus the frame rate drops people complained about in OS should be fixed. 

Silly Canadian. :P

All I did was search Odin Sphere on Amazon then change the url to .ca. It should have been even easier for you

... what was the point of this? Of course I could buy a copy for $30; that's that regular greatest hits price. ~$15 on PSN and with improved graphics and a solid framerate is the preferable option to me here.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

MrBubbles said:

2d games are cheaper to make and that should be reflected in the price.  it annoys me when people say they should be sold at the same price as other games.

Hand drawn HD sprites for game like BlazBlue are more expensive to make then 3d models for stuff like SF4.

Anyway - cool news and explains why there was major sale of Odin Sphere last week in Poland. I think i'll get both (hopefully they will be PSN titles with platinum trophy).

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB