By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NEW Devil May Cry ANNOUNCED at TGS!! (young looking Dante)

NEW Devil May Cry ANNOUNCED at TGS!! (young looking Dante)

WOOF YEAH!! 60 29.41%

BOOO! 144 70.59%

Total:204

I saw the trailer ... well i can't judge on the game yet because it's a teaser ... but it doesn't look like DMC ... maybe in the future we'll know more about the game ... Ninja Theory made a good job in heavenly sword and it looks the same with enslaved ... so dmc should be even better ... like what i have said be4 ... it's too early to judge ... 

Khuutra said:

I demand that this be put into the OP:

ok in this picture it gives me the twilight vibe he looks like the love child of that emo vampire and the whinny werewolf kid ... just looks at the pic ... 

Jacob

Edward

= new dante 

OMG ... the new dante is a vampire/werewolf hybrid .... 

Around the Network

This is the type of thing that you do when you make a sequel to a game that underperformed that you are desperately trying to make into a series.  This is not something that you do with a character in an established franchise. 

*looks at picture of new Dante again* 

No wait...  My mistake.  You don't ever do this. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I honestly like this look alot better, but then again it just shows you how attached gamers get to video game characters.

I don't like nor play DMC -so I like the new look

People who are DMC fans -"zommgg!!! I hate the new look omg damage control"

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

New Dante is a gay emo bitch...

hatmoza said:

I think this is really funny. We have barely seen the game, no next to nothing about it, and people are crying like it's the second coming of Jesus, only Jesus couldn't make it and he sent Hitler instead.

Around the Network

Capcom better do some damage control for this game, or they will regret it

well there is this:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Dmc

Devil May Cry 3 already showed us a young Dante and this dude doesn't look like him at all!

Bullshit from Capcom incoming.

nen-suer said:
Packie said:

Who the fuck is this guy??!!! that's not Dante. he looks nothing like Dante...

Yes, I admit that I thought the franchise was in dire need of a reboot and I'm kinda excited that Ninja Theory are developing it. I'll take a wait and see approach but honestly speaking this re-design is far worse than Cole's redesign.

I know. That guy looks like a vampire

Devil May Cry: Moonlight

hatmoza said:

I honestly like this look alot better, but then again it just shows you how attached gamers get to video game characters.

I don't like nor play DMC -so I like the new look

Its not so much that, i dont care much for DMC since Bayonetta and God of War, which are both pure awesomeness! but if you see pics of Dante from DMC2, he looks stylish and the white hair, the red trencoat are imo very cool design elements, and he was uniquely Japanese. but the new Dante looks a bit like a hobo. not cool at all, lol.