By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New 360 4Gs Can't Play Reach's Co-Op

I think the people most bothered by this... don't have a 360.

If it was multiplayer all together that would be a huge problem. But just the campaign? I could care less.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

How is 4GB not enough?

Don't you get it.  I think this is just a ploy to get people to buy their 250gb proprietary harddrive. You buy the system for $150 and you think ur getting a real good deal then you find out some games wont play cause ur hard drive to small so you go buy a 250gb harddrive for about $130.  I wouldnt be suprise if this starts happening with other games.  MS found another way to leech money off you people.

Mr Puggsly said:

If it was multiplayer all together that would be a huge problem. But just the campaign? I could care less.

This.  Kinda sad that people can be like that, but its true.

angelbabysinny said:

Don't you get it.  I think this is just a ploy to get people to buy their 250gb proprietary harddrive. You buy the system for $150 and you think ur getting a real good deal then you find out some games wont play cause ur hard drive to small so you go buy a 250gb harddrive for about $130.  I wouldnt be suprise if this starts happening with other games.  MS found another way to leech money off you people.

If people want a hard drive they can go get two jobs.

Other 360 games have required a hard drive for online co-op. So lets not pretend like this is something new.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

I would be so dissapointed if this happened to me, I hope it never does

A company should make sure that a product designed for their system works 100% with it OR at least TELL people explicitly that it won't work with a particular system model

now i don't know if they did tell people but from the looks of thing i don't think they did

lesson learned: always get the elite version of your console :p

Acevil said:

I couldn't imagine a car without Air Conditioning and Automatic Transmission in this day and age even for the crappiest new car in western society. 

(if that was the joke, I am sorry for not being that much of car guy to understand it)

uhh.. cars with AT are like driving bumper cars at the fair to me - _real cars_ have MT

and AC isn't really needed here in central europe

Mr Puggsly said:

Dont get defensive. And yes maybe you dont care, others do

I surely dont care, I was reading the thread as I'm reading the morning news everyday..But I had to reply to your defensive comment. You work for MS or something?

Cthulhu said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Dont get defensive. And yes maybe you dont care, others do

I surely dont care, I was reading the thread as I'm reading the morning news everyday..But I had to reply to your defensive comment. You work for MS or something?

No, I'm just pointing out Sony fans (and maybe some Nintendo fans?) are using this as fodder for something to mock the 360.

Read through this thread. Sony fans seem to be the ones really upset by this.

Recently Completed

This severely reduces the value of the limited edition Reach console. Though seeing as I hardly ever do co=op it doesnt bother me anyway (not that I have the limited edition console anyway)