By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Muslims face bias at work

Mr.Metralha said:

Its because of childish shit like this that I have no religion!

totaly uncalled for. showing the intolerance of the so called most democratic nation. i'm with you man. justice for all was a lie.

Around the Network

I can't speak for america, but any hate muslims face in society is their own fault

leatherhat said:

You can't really blame people for not trusting muslims considering the acts the religion is best known for. 

Why would you blame a religion for the wrongful acts of some of its followers (even not proved in the Court of law that Muslims did it). It is a falacy and known as 'hasty generalization'. Don't do it.

ShadowSoldier said:

Only in America

Do a little research before making rediculous comments.  France aren't innocent either

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html

I'm not picking on France.  Muslim bias is everywhere.

You can't really blame black people for not trusting whites considering the acts they are is best known for.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
melbye said:

I can't speak for america, but any hate muslims face in society is their own fault

no one should face hate in any world

I am glad I work for a company that does not tolerate these kind of things.  Although I have not witnessed any backash/bias against any muslims at my place of work either.  It seems more companies need better diversity training.  

I wonder ;.what is an favorable opinion? It is just one of those words that can means a lot in my book;

Then again it is an survey about USA can't really comment on it....

But in the end everyone is biased...everyone judge people on their race/religion/hobbies/age/nationality etc... You are not human if you are not biased..Only this is sad because it is possible based on what people hear from the media;..

Vetteman94 said:

I am glad I work for a company that does not tolerate these kind of things.  Although I have not witnessed any backash/bias against any muslims at my place of work either.  It seems more companies need better diversity training.  

You mean indoctrination

I always question that kind of training 

mhsillen said:
Vetteman94 said:

You mean indoctrination

I always question that kind of training 

No I mean training