By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - COD BO Will Be The1st In The Franchise To Have Two Player Splitscreen MP

Much props to them. This is big!

Splitscreen has been kinda non-existant this gen.

I'll never understand why CoD has so many haters....

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Around the Network

Seriously its about dang time they added this!

Stefan.De.Machtige said:

A sad first for the franchise. How many years does splitscreen exist? One, two? 

Actually no, the 360 version of Call of Duty 3 provides splitscreen online multiplayer

This seems like an even easier way for people to cheat there way to victories. Oh well modern warfare 2 was full nuc boosters and the such I guess nothing will reall change. Still it sounds cool for people just wanting to have a good time.

It's not what you think it is, if you watch the video they say its just a like splitscreen offline mode but you can add bots to fight. It is not splitscreen online like Halo, its an offline mode that you can play with your friends but instead of only being able to play against your friends you can now add bots to fight aswell, but I must say it sounds cool to play with you friends against a team of bots, or play with your own squad of bots. So it's definitely good news, but the title is misleading.

So in summary it's offline splitscreen with bots.

Around the Network
TheNoobHolocaust said:

It's not what you think it is, if you watch the video they say its just a like splitscreen offline mode but you can add bots to fight. It is not splitscreen online like Halo, its an offline mode that you can play with your friends but instead of only being able to play against your friends you can now add bots to fight aswell, but I must say it sounds cool to play with you friends against a team of bots, or play with your own squad of bots. So it's definitely good news, but the title is misleading.

that's even better for me *smiles*

TheNoobHolocaust said:

Wait. So the Splitscreen is only against bots offline or is it online also? I might reevaluate getting this if it is 2 player online.

wait im confused the guy says its split-screen for the combat training and MP is that online MP or just that 4 player MP... if this has 2 player online MP il definity get it

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

TheNoobHolocaust said:

6:24 in video
Q. “[Will there be] local co-op, like a splitscreen somehow?”
A. Dan Suarez: “Yes, you can play splitscreen on the combat training mode and on MP (multiplayer).”

Play Me