Y-Koron, please correct me if any of this is wrong:

Tales of Innocence -- 75k
Lost Odyssey -- 40k
Hot Shots Golf Portable 2 -- 40k
No More Heroes -- 10k
Virtua Fighter 5 -- 10k
Power Pro 10 DS -- 20k
Silent Hill Origins -- 10k

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

Those are fairly puzzling numbers to me.

fkusumot said:

Any in particular freaking you out?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Tales of Innocence seems pretty low.

Dame goes for hot shots golf on the psp.

mM

ToI is okay, Tales games never sold really high. 100k would have been good though.

btw, y-koron has posted the numbers in the news section

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network
Bodhesatva said:
fkusumot said:

Any in particular freaking you out?

Not in the freak out range but they seem low. I would expect Minna no Golf to do 50% better. ToI is very average. After last week I thought numbers would be going up a little.

Bodhesatva said:

Lost Odyssey -- 40k
No More Heroes -- 10k
Virtua Fighter 5 -- 10k
Power Pro 10 DS -- 20k

Bothe SHO and NMH did badly , but both could do OK in first week overall ... I was expecting more from Lost Odyssey to . HSGP2 did well , especially for first day sales , and lest dont forget5 that the opening week for the first was bad to , and it became a million + seller . TOI did well , I was expecting this number for all week actually ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
Bodhesatva said:

Lost Odyssey -- 40k
No More Heroes -- 10k
Virtua Fighter 5 -- 10k
Power Pro 10 DS -- 20k

Bothe SHO and NMH did badly , but both could do OK in first week overall ... I was expecting more from Lost Odyssey to . HSGP2 did well , especially for first day sales , and lest dont forget5 that the opening week for the first was bad to , and it became a million + seller . TOI did well , I was expecting this number for all week actually ...

I guess Im the only one surprised NMH did 10k first day lol. Suda 51's last game Killer 7 released on the GC and PS2. It had a lifetime sales of 11k on the Gamecube (lmao) and like 20k on the PS2 with its massive userbase. I expected NMH to do 10k for the week, But its going to beat K7's Lifetime in the first week and be breathing down the neck of the last games PS2 numbers in one week.

I dont know what happened with Minna no Golf, perhaps they moved on to the PS3 version and prefer that instead? Also we all know PSP piracy is huge. You can go into book stores and buy magazines with PSP pirating instructions in them in Japan lol.

One thing that you all left out of these numbers was the sellthrough percentage of what was shipped. Lost Odd looks good until you find out the game only shipped 80k, meaning it sold HALF of its first retail shipment in the first day. Thats not good, thats great. With the weekend to come this could be a game that actually faces shortages......on the 360......in JAPAN haha.  Tales of Innocence for DS shipped 150k so it also sold 50% of its retail shipment first day, very healthy, they also judged that one just right.

I cant say Im too shocked about Uncharteds 1st day numbers:

•   PS3 Uncharted: El Dorado no Hihou - 7k

Although I am shocked that NMH sold more than it.

Heres a full list:

1. NDS Tales of Innocence - 75k (50% sell through, 150k shipment)
  2. PSP Minna no Golf Portable 2 - 40k
  3. 360 Lost Odyssey - 40k (50% sell through, 80k shipment)
  4. NDS Power Pro Kun Pocket 10 - 20k
  5. NDS Gintama: Gin-Oh Quest - 15k
  6. PSP Yuusha no Kuse ni Namaikida - 15k (60% sell through, 25k shipment)
  7. PSP Silent Hill Zero - 10k
  8. WII No More Heroes - 10k
  9. 360 Virtua Fighter 5 Live Arena - 10k
  10. PS2 Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories - 8k (20% sell through, 40k shipment)
  11. PSP Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories - 8k (20% sell through, 40k shipment)
  12. PS2 Ryu ga Gotoku 2 (The Best!) - 7k
  13. PS3 Uncharted: El Dorado no Hihou - 7k
  14. PSP Chronicle of Dungeon Maker 2 - 2k
  15. WII Doraemon Wii - 1k
  16. NDS Arkanoid DS - <1k
  17. WII Minna de Asobou de! Namco Carnival - <1k

Xyrax said:
hunter_alien said:
Bodhesatva said:

Lost Odyssey -- 40k
No More Heroes -- 10k
Virtua Fighter 5 -- 10k
Power Pro 10 DS -- 20k

I dont know what happened with Minna no Golf, perhaps they moved on to the PS3 version and prefer that instead? Also we all know PSP piracy is huge. You can go into book stores and buy magazines with PSP pirating instructions in them in Japan lol.

Mina No Golf Portable ( the first one ) had one awfull start , and it sold over 600k in Japan alone . This is the type of game like MHF , people will still buy it for a looooong time , alongside with their newly purchased sistem :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
Xyrax said:
hunter_alien said:
Bodhesatva said:

Lost Odyssey -- 40k
No More Heroes -- 10k
Virtua Fighter 5 -- 10k
Power Pro 10 DS -- 20k

Mina No Golf Portable ( the first one ) had one awfull start , and it sold over 600k in Japan alone . This is the type of game like MHF , people will still buy it for a looooong time , alongside with their newly purchased sistem :)

Sorry Hunter but I think that VGC numbers for Minna no golf portable are wrongs.

It's impossible that a Sony lauch title ( and for launch I mean the japanese PSP launch ) had sold only 2k units in its first week.  

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.