By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII Coming to X360 in Dec 16 in Japan

So...magazine leaks appear to confirm this.

X360 base is about 24% the size of the PS3 base in Japan, so in theory the game could have a 375,000 opening on something, although practically speaking I'd expect it to be smaller.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

after the fallout from ff13 itself?

I'm doubting that.

I guess this means VERSUS XIII is coming to 360 too..

wouldn't suprise me..

mM

yeah I'd say less than ~375k opening too.

as the old saying goes, those who wanted it probably already have it...

Does raise the FFvXIII on 360 issue nicely though

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

TheSource said:

X360 base is about 24% the size of the PS3 base in Japan, so in theory the game could have a 375,000 opening on something, although practically speaking I'd expect it to be smaller.

I would assume a majority of 360 owners in Japan also own ps3s.

From what I'm reading on gaf, the 360 version will have English VA (only?  I dunno) and an easy mode.

Around the Network

FFXIII is a overrated game anyway.  The Japanese 360 fans not missing much.

Well FFvs13 will be coming to 360 too then.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

makingmusic476 said:
TheSource said:

I would assume a majority of 360 owners in Japan also own ps3s.

From what I'm reading on gaf, the 360 version will have English VA (only?  I dunno) and an easy mode.

That's like the previous international versions.
So wouldn't that technically be likely that the release is the FFXIII international?

the thing that sucks about this is if they release international on 360 only. Is that I can't import it, without fiddling around with my xbox I just bought after RROD.

Granted it could just be plain port... which I dunno how it would do. Doesn't matter to me much then anyways. Doubt it would cost them much as all they have to do is the subtitles. I mean... It's not an aweful idea and it gets them easy money... or no money. Depending on the outcome.

Hmm can this even hit 50k, because 100k would be a miracle. As weve seen, big name multiplats sell way better on the PS3, and given how old the game is and how well the system is selling Japan right now, i doubt there are many 360 only gamers.

Hopefully they put some new content in, that along with the English VA could entice some people to pick it up.

The people in Japan that own 360's but not PS3's are also the people in Japan that bought tires but no cars.  I don't expect big things from this port.