By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
dtewi said:
Serious_frusting said:

i'll get this thread going. I dont mind gay people but i really do think the is a genetic defect with them. I think that being gay is a disesase and should be cured.

With that being said i dont have a problem with them kind of people

I completely agree with you. I also think being black, having red hair, and being a midget are genetic defects and we should purge the world of them because they're different and diseased.

I have the cure, it is called using WMD!

Around the Network

And the point of this thread is...? If it keeps going the direction it appears to be going, I'm going to lock it as a spamming thread.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

dunno001 said:

And the point of this thread is...? If it keeps going the direction it appears to be going, I'm going to lock it as a spamming thread.

I see no spamming, this is gay discussion and gay discussion only

Gilgamesh said:
dunno001 said:

I beg to differ seeing as how you made 5 threads in 30 minutes.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Acevil said:
dtewi said:
Serious_frusting said:

i'll get this thread going. I dont mind gay people but i really do think the is a genetic defect with them. I think that being gay is a disesase and should be cured.

With that being said i dont have a problem with them kind of people

I completely agree with you. I also think being black, having red hair, and being a midget are genetic defects and we should purge the world of them because they're different and diseased.

I have the cure, it is called using WMD!

the other things you mentioned is not disese. deffo being black. Thats is just raciest.

And no need to close the thread.

We are all camp here.

*flicks the rist*

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:
dunno001 said:

Conversely, what I'm seeing is a number of relevant replies countable on 1 hand. And I'm also seeing some things drifting toward, really, what I would call flaming- people punching leo-j? Saying it's a defect that needs a cure? I'm really about ready to lock the thread now, but I'm giving people a chance to discuss things in a reasonable manner. If that's not going to happen, then...

Now, that aside. I've always been more weak for the bishounen archetype myself in games. Ryoji from P3 being the best example I can think of right now. (My roommate's playing P3P, and I'm hearing the music, so...)

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

dtewi said:
Gilgamesh said:
dunno001 said:

I beg to differ seeing as how you made 5 threads in 30 minutes.

Has it been that much? I'm like a 60's band when there high they come with some awesome music, so when I'm drunk I come up with threads lol

if you touch me gilga.. I will feel it

touch me more

mM
dunno001 said:
Gilgamesh said:
dunno001 said:

Conversely, what I'm seeing is a number of relevant replies countable on 1 hand. And I'm also seeing some things drifting toward, really, what I would call flaming- people punching leo-j? Saying it's a defect that needs a cure? I'm really about ready to lock the thread now, but I'm giving people a chance to discuss things in a reasonable manner. If that's not going to happen, then...

Now, that aside. I've always been more weak for the bishounen archetype myself in games. Ryoji from P3 being the best example I can think of right now. (My roommate's playing P3P, and I'm hearing the music, so...)

Yeh give it time those bad post will work itself out, there to blame not the thread, this is gay discussion and there should be nothing bad that comes out of it, only good.

Looks like Gilgamesh wants to try forbidden fruit.....