By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 1 vs The best on the 360, UNC1 still ahead?

So I just made a post in some thread regarding how I believe UNCHARTED 1 is still ahead of 360's best game graphically, and I am going to stand by that statement..

For those that are ganna come in and say "No, it's not, this is as stupid as the "GT PSP LOOKS AS GOOD AS FORZA 3 ON 360" thread.. blah blah blah" or.. " I HAS A PS3 AND 360, UNCHARTED 1 LOOK LIKE SHIT NEX TO GEAR 23 AND 3 LOOK WAY EBTTER(even though the only think they did in gears 3 was up the contrast.. suddenly it looks like the best looking game to a lot of people here..) AND UC1 LOO BAD COMPAR TOO VERY MULTI PLA LIKE FF XIII"

etc..

opinions

opinions..

but guess what on a graphical stand point U1 imo is ahead of anything on the 360, and I made this thread to be PROVEN WRONG, but CAN I BE PROVEN WRONG?? I DOUBT IT!!!!

Show me something on 360 that looks better than this!

give me all you got... and I want screenshots.. not just "no it doesn"t" proof is best!

mM
Around the Network

try and beat this!

mM

Consider your challenge answered.

It looks almost just like the real Jeff Gerstmann! Uncanny!

uncharted:

best looking 360 games:

so u can make your mind up with them, but gears 3 didnt just turn up the contrast, this is what the new gears graphics can do compared to 2:

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent

I'm a PS3 diehard fan. And I can say right now that Castle Crashers is better looking than Uncharted: Drakes Fortune.

You want screens? Fine.

http://www.vgblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/Games/UnchartedDrakesFortune/UnchartedOct1107/Uncharted_customs-aim-shotgun copy.jpg

Too big to post here.

It doesn't really matter anyway. Because Valkyria Chronicles is the best looking game this generation.

Around the Network

damn u cant see the sides of my screwed up screenshots lol

the gears 2 vs 3 one still proves your point of just turning up the contrast is wrong though

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent

I guess Mass Effect 2 beats Uncharted Drake's Fortune's graphics?...but I couldn't say for sure since I haven't finished Mass Effect 2, the characters in ME are more detailed but not better animated than UDF, however the rest of the game from what I've seen in pictures has amazing scenery. The rest of the games? well RE5 has some great models and animation, better than those of ME2 at times I'd say, and better than UDF in plenty of cases, but it's also a different artstyle more towards real-life. Other games...mmmm, can't think of another, Alan Wake not a chance, sorry. Gears of War environments and texture work is really as impressive, but the design is lacking, as well as character animation. That's it I guess.

By the way leo.

Are we allowed to count announced games, but not yet released?

Carl2291 said:

I'm a PS3 diehard fan. And I can say right now that Castle Crashers is better looking than Uncharted: Drakes Fortune.

You want screens? Fine.

http://www.vgblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/Games/UnchartedDrakesFortune/UnchartedOct1107/Uncharted_customs-aim-shotgun copy.jpg

Too big to post here.

It doesn't really matter anyway. Because Valkyria Chronicles is the best looking game this generation.

Next time pick a game that isn't racist, you racist.

thats a bold statement and as a PS3 (Wii PC) fan it might be bst if i just sat back and watch how this go's.