By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 1 vs The best on the 360, UNC1 still ahead?

Funny I'd take anything on 360 over Uncharted

Around the Network
Lyrikalstylez said:

Weird, I'd rather have Haze than most 360 exclusives. It's funny how different people think. Thank's for sharing your story bro ; )

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Lyrikalstylez said:

I'll gladly enjoy Uncharted while you pain through Bomberman Act Zero. :D

chazy13 said:

uncharted:

best looking 360 games:

so u can make your mind up with them, but gears 3 didnt just turn up the contrast, this is what the new gears graphics can do compared to 2:

Gears 3 definately looks better.. there's no pixelated edges on any of the graphics in this case the main character..  My cousin and I both have 60 inch TV's and when you blow it up on that even Gears 2 looked very smooth !!  My cousin feels that the best 360 games look as good or better then the PS3.

Honestly, the PS3 has a weaker graphics card then the 360, which is why the PS3 relies more on its CPU and optimizations there..  The biggest issue with either console is not whether games can look very good for a "console" (  For 5 year old hardware I mean - lets face it 'BOTH' consoles are far inferior to any gaming PC setup with modern hardware, with the Wii being even more so a joke ).. its also how much time a developer wants to spend on the game .. or even more if someone wants to make a better Game Engine that can FULLY Utilize either consoles strength !!

yo_john117 said:

Surely you must mean U2 looks better then any 360 exclusives....I'm just gonna hope that you saying Uncharted 1 is better then any 360 exclusives was a typo.

no I meant UNC1 and I supported my statement with FACTS!

by posting a video..

still waiting to be proved wrong, all I'm hearing is "RE5 looks better, MEF2 looks better" witout any proof.

mM
Around the Network
rf40928 said:
chazy13 said:

uncharted:

best looking 360 games:

so u can make your mind up with them, but gears 3 didnt just turn up the contrast, this is what the new gears graphics can do compared to 2:

Gears 3 definately looks better.. there's no pixelated edges on any of the graphics in this case the main character..  My cousin and I both have 60 inch TV's and when you blow it up on that even Gears 2 looked very smooth !!  My cousin feels that the best 360 games look as good or better then the PS3.

Honestly, the PS3 has a weaker graphics card then the 360, which is why the PS3 relies more on its CPU and optimizations there..  The biggest issue with either console is not whether games can look very good for a "console" (  For 5 year old hardware I mean - lets face it 'BOTH' consoles are far inferior to any gaming PC setup with modern hardware, with the Wii being even more so a joke ).. its also how much time a developer wants to spend on the game .. or even more if someone wants to make a better Game Engine that can FULLY Utilize either consoles strength !!

I just want to say one more thing, You'll some some of the best games even on either the PS3 or the XB360 during the next few years because developers get better at harnessing what power is there which couldnt be used when the consoles.  Anyone remember when Donkey Kong Country came out the the Super NES ?  Most of us who were also Sega Fans were blown away by those graphics because it was sort of like "How did they do that ?!"  ...  I think in the next few yrs you'll really see some quality graphics for either system.. at least for a "Console" ... :)

rf40928 said:
chazy13 said:

uncharted:

best looking 360 games:

well again.. read what I posted in the OP

mM
leo-j said:
yo_john117 said:

Surely you must mean U2 looks better then any 360 exclusives....I'm just gonna hope that you saying Uncharted 1 is better then any 360 exclusives was a typo.

no I meant UNC1 and I supported my statement with FACTS!

by posting a video..

still waiting to be proved wrong, all I'm hearing is "RE5 looks better, MEF2 looks better" witout any proof.

Your a tricky little fella! 

your post didn't help, as it posted a horrible last gen image of UNC1 and compared it to the best of the best from those other games!

My video and screen cap completely takes a FUCKING SHIT on the image you posted of UNC1

mM

Don't see any facts on why Uncharted 1 is graphically better than any 360 game; it is just your opinion. This thread seems like just pointless fanboy drivel.