By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 1 vs The best on the 360, UNC1 still ahead?

Im sorry but if we are talking future games then Gears 3 is up with the best of the best. Uncharted 1 isn't even in the same zip code as Gears 3. Gears 2 its alot closer.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Before Mass Effect 2, I would have agreed, as I thought Drake's Fortune edged out Gears 2 as well. But mass Effect 2 has it beat.

God of War III, Uncharted 2, and Killzone 2 still have yet to be topped by other consoles though, in my opinion of course.

Same opinion here... Mass Effect 2 > Uncharted > Gears 2... GoW3, U2 and K2 are another level.

tuscaniman said:

Im sorry but if we are talking future games then Gears 3 is up with the best of the best. Uncharted 1 isn't even in the same zip code as Gears 3. Gears 2 its alot closer.

read my posts, I already proved U1 is ahead of GEARS 2, and my video looks far better than your video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWdW0S-1m54

mM
chazy13 said:

uncharted:

best looking 360 games:

so u can make your mind up with them, but gears 3 didnt just turn up the contrast, this is what the new gears graphics can do compared to 2:

Hate to break it to you, but those supposed "Gears 3" images are in actuality the map "Sandstorm" in Unreal Tournament 3 :P

leo-j said:
tuscaniman said:

read my posts, I already proved U1 is ahead of GEARS 2, and my video looks far better than your video

I think most would agree UDF graphics > Geow2 graphics...but how about Mass Effect 2 Leo? can anyone post great gameplay pics of ME2 and maybe a good video sampling great graphics from the 360 version of that game?

Around the Network

I can't tell the difference between any of them. It's miniscule. Uncharted 2 didn't look much better than Uncharted 1 or Gears of War imo, and they are all apples and oranges, so who gives a shit about a dick measuring contest? Next gen, if the PS4 has shittier graphics, will you jump ship, or change your arguments?

Best graphics on the 360:

Of all the PS3 games I've seen only Flower is as good.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:

I can't tell the difference between any of them. It's miniscule. Uncharted 2 didn't look much better than Uncharted 1 or Gears of War imo, and they are all apples and oranges, so who gives a shit about a dick measuring contest? Next gen, if the PS4 has shittier graphics, will you jump ship, or change your arguments, you fairweather-Johnson bastages?

Best graphics on the 360:

Of all the PS3 games I've seen only Flower is as good.

I wouldn't call it best graphics, best art style sure..

pixel junk eden is beautiful too!

mM
leo-j said:
tuscaniman said:

Interesting. How can you "prove" an opinion? Isn't that impossible? Isn't the statement of fact you just made an opinion, and aren't you just having a laugh? Isn't having a laugh at someone elses expense while pretending to take them seriously morally wrong?

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

The hardest thing i've ever had to do is explain to someone who is 14 years old, why Castlevania SOTN is a better looking game visually than Uncharted.

I am not going to bother trying to do it again...

disolitude said:

The hardest thing i've ever had to do is explain to someone who is 14 years old, why Castlevania SOTN is a better looking game visually than Uncharted.

I am not going to bother trying to do it again...

That is hilarious, I wish I could have seen that. Btw I agree with you about Castlevania SOTN looking better visually than Uncharted.