By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 20 Best Selling New IPs of 2010

it's bad enough for me that there's a hd domination.... but the fact that WHAT are the nintendo games on the list....

Around the Network

Nintendo has no games for 2010.

As stated before, I'm most looking forward to Vanquish, Hunted: The Demon's Forge, and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West.  I want these three games more than any established series coming out in 2010.  Hopefully they'll all be good games and recieve good sales.

awesome thread =)

PS3 seems to be an awesome place for new IPs =)

on a sidenote : (no matter how many times people post that uncharted 2 clip of "thanks for the input jeff" i cant resist clicking it)

This thread is glitchy as fuck.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Around the Network
FlyingLotus said:

This thread is glitchy as fuck.

Yeah I know it's showing that there's a fifth page when there's not, and it keeps saying there's unread replies when there's not, it's weird

I'm glad Darksiders is doing so well. So far it's my favourite game this year. It just felt very classic through the entire thing. It was old school in design without feeling old to me. I liked it more than ME2 which is just about the most excited I've ever been for a game.

Nice thread man, really happy (and still surprised) to see HR at the top

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Too bad for Nintendo and hooray for Sony and Capcom on this one.

Wii Party???

It would be topping the list if released WW. 8 weeks of Wii Party WW would blow Heavy Rain away and rightly so.

Are we considering it a sequel to Mario Party or Wii Play or something? I hope it's not the old 'Wii ...... are all the same IP' crap.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!