By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Preorder charts for visual people(I like graphs):Reach MW2 Black Ops GT5

I used the data from the standard weekly preorder thread that compares Halo Reach, MW2, Black Ops, and GT5. I think graphs put things into perspective a little better then just tables so this is a, in-addition to, the other thread. Let me know if this is useful to anyone else.

Hide your kids, hide your wife

Around the Network

Too many items featured in the graph, ruins the fact or the statistics that the graph might be trying to portray, due to cluster. 

I am genuinely concerned with GT5.

But I know marketing will push it up!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Acevil said:

Too many items featured in the graph, ruins the fact or the statistics that the graph might be trying to portray, due to cluster. 

are you talking about both graphs? i know the preorders by week is pretty ugly but i wasn't sure if anyone else would find it of use. The first graph is just the cumulative totals between the big 3 on their respective consoles so I'd prefer them all in one if its not too clustered.

TauKappaNASA said:
Acevil said:

are you talking about both graphs? i know the preorders by week is pretty ugly but i wasn't sure if anyone else would find it of use. The first graph is just the cumulative totals between the big 3 on their respective consoles so I'd prefer them all in one if its not too clustered.

Kind of both graphs. I think you could have split them up into two sets of three. 

Around the Network

Too bad there aren't EMEAA pre-orders, GT5 probably has a ton of pre-orders there.

raptors11 said:

Too bad there aren't EMEAA pre-orders, GT5 probably has a ton of pre-orders there.

Yeah I dont know where to get that info.

I wana see pokemon B/W in this chart, even if its Japan alone! ;)

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

actually the graph makes GT5 look even worse.....I'm sure it'll have a big launch but, man it needs to push pre-ordes alot harder.

MW2 I noticed was much more inconsistent about preorders than Reach seems to be, so far it has almost always tracked up while MW2 would pick up, then move down, then pick up again.

GT5 is for the hardcore, NOT the masses.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.