By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KEVIN BUTLER MOVE AD!

EPIC!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Nice!

Really looks amazing.

And nice music, i like it.

ninty_shareholder64 said:

Nice!

Really looks amazing.

i love that old guy

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

The music is ganna catch attention

mM

Not bad, it shows a lot of gameplay and different titles. While bringing the point across that motion controls are now available on the PS3.

I think they played it a litte safe, but for the launch of a massive new project like this it was probably better to keep the emphasis on Move and not on KB's jokes.

Around the Network

LOVE IT!!!! Damn why can't the UK get gaming ads like these

awesooooome =D

Anyone see the New Zealand flag at 0:21? lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Yet another epic in the saga that is Butler. 

ninty_shareholder64 said:

Nice!

Really looks amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q6skxRLnsI

It's fun to listen to these kinds of songs when playing in a Killzone 2 multiplayer match, especially the VGZ clan matches.