By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I just got ripped off $250 >_>

so the new semester of my university started on 2nd of August, the fee was due on the friday of the previous week. I paid the fee and went on, AFTER the semester started the uni staff told me I have to choose one more subject as a free elective, I didn't know how to enrol in such a subject so I asked around at the student service centre and got myself enroled in one of these on the second week. but then I have to pay the fee for the new subject, and because its 2 weeks after the deadline so its automatically overdue and I got a $250 fine even though I just enrolled in the fucking subject. fuck but this is bull shit.

Edit: sorry double post >_>

Around the Network

Unlucky, is there no you way you can complain to the admin?

Does your student union not have a support centre like that where you can challenge things like these?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

Unlucky, is there no you way you can complain to the admin?

Does your student union not have a support centre like that where you can challenge things like these?

I tried.....but they said the only way is to make an appeal as an extension of payment, and because I did not appeal before the deadline I might still have to pay the fine, even if I don't the fee tend to increase each year, so by next year its probably increased another $300 or so, also I only have 20 days to sort this out or they'll cancle my enrollment. just not my day I suppose

what is with all the dog pics

I thought this was going to be about the PSPGo...

Anyhow, sorry about that.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
Salnax said:

haha

Trentonater said:

what is with all the dog pics

I get confused too :)

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Trentonater said:
Salnax said:

haha

lol me too :P

The dog in your avatar looks so sad because of the events.  Then, directly under the OP is Darth's avatar dog--laughing at your pain.  Darth's dog is an asshole.

Yeah, college registration can be absolute bullshit.

At least they didn't charge you for a class then cancel it last minute due to insufficient enrollment.  That happened to me this semester, and a second one of my classes is on the verge of getting dropped.  Damn budget cuts.  >_>