By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Move is an epic success and a keeper .... proof inside

Am i the only one not sold on Sorcery? Either way, I'd get Sports Champions and RE 5. Since my ps3 crapped out on me I'm gonna try and hold out for some crazy move, 120gb clearance deal near Thanksgiving....GT5 will make that hold out difficult though.

Hide your kids, hide your wife

Around the Network
jneul said:

oh and pre-orders are beginning to soar for move, yay things can only get better with move advertising and general release of reviews to the public !!

http://futuregamesandtechnology.blogspot.com/2010/09/kinect-and-playstation-move-amazon.html

This would be more useful if it compares the two based on distance to release date.  I recall all PS move items being out of the top 200 a month or so ago (amazon uk).  Now enough with the baby seal killing.

im buying move, but i want be using it till kz3 comes out. unless i buy the sly cooper collection

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

CGI-Quality said:
Ajescent said:

Welcome back dudette, your enthusiasm for move has made me decide to get it sooner rather than later as originally decided.

:O  Dude?

>.>

<.<

I obviously said Dudette...no idea what you are talking about :P

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

You know what would have been cool for the Move launch, day 1 patches for games like UN1 and U2, KZ2, inFamous, BF:BC2, and MAG. I think that would have got a lot of people to jump on move a lot more quickly this holiday.

I know a ton of people that are just going to wait until 2011 to get Move and with Kinect around the bend and Ninetndo's Fall lineup, Sony might have the benifit of time.  They should have offerd more backward compatible patches from day one, it would have been easier than makeing a whole new game and asking people to wait, and core gamers would have most likely jumped in on day one or this holiday, sure they would have felt tacked on but at least more people would be trying and looking forward to Move because of the back log of games they have collecting dust that now supports it.

Around the Network
loy310 said:

You know what would have been cool for the Move launch, day 1 patches for games like UN1 and U2, KZ2, inFamous, BF:BC2, and MAG. I think that would have got a lot of people to jump on move a lot more quickly this holiday.

I know a ton of people that are just going to wait until 2011 to get Move and with Kinect around the bend and Ninetndo's Fall lineup, Sony might have the benifit of time.  They should have offerd more backward compatible patches from day one, it would have been easier than makeing a whole new game and asking people to wait, and core gamers would have most likely jumped in on day one or this holiday, sure they would have felt tacked on but at least more people would be trying and looking forward to Move because of the back log of games they have collecting dust that now supports it.

yes i agree but then certain users will claim the move games are just patched for controls, so you can't win:-;

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Nice and Sports Champion is getting some solid scores across web too :D things are only gonna get better

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

jneul said:
loy310 said:

yes i agree but then certain users will claim the move games are just patched for controls, so you can't win:-;

I think those peopl would be in the minority, i think a lot more people would have love to play thoes old games with Move support during this slow season, Sony would have got more praises for doing these patches than cries.

Im getting Move day one but my sights are on the 2011 line up. Patching some of their old games would show nothing but dedication to core gamers and that's plus a in my eyes.

stuff.tv just done another review 4/5 http://stuff.tv/Review/Sony-PlayStation-Move-review/

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Imagine Flower with Move. That would make me buy one.