By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep For PSP Go Owners

I feel so bad for Leo-J

Yet pleased my annoying him for getting a PSP GO was justified.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

"I'm so glad about this. Keep download only devices away!"
That's 100% selfish and silly. PSPGo is purely optional. There's nothing wrong with Online Distribution if it's not even slightly affecting retail distribution. From since the beginning, PSPGo and PSP3000 have been advertised together. Not as one being the superior product over the other.

"
I feel so bad for Leo-J

Yet pleased my annoying him for getting a PSP GO was justified."
Annoying someone because they bought a product that you consider bad can never be justified. It's on the same exact level as fanboyism.

How people are actually happy about a certain set of consumers not getting a game because they went with a different option of the same hardware from the same company, i'll never understand. It's worse than fanboyism when I think about.

IMU1808 said:

That's 100% selfish and silly. PSPGo is purely optional. There's nothing wrong with Online Distribution if it's not even slightly affecting retail distribution. From since the beginning, PSPGo and PSP3000 have been advertised together. Not as one being the superior product over the other.

"
I feel so bad for Leo-J

Annoying someone because they bought a product that you consider bad can never be justified. It's on the same exact level as fanboyism.

How people are actually happy about a certain set of consumers not getting a game because they went with a different option of the same hardware from the same company, i'll never understand. It's worse than fanboyism when I think about.

What if the PSP Go would have been a huge success? Do you really think that wouldn't have affected retail distribution in the future? It's fair to believe that the PSP2 would have had high chances of being digital only as well and that would have been a problem for people like me who are not into digital stuff.

So we are basically glad that the PSP Go failed, not that PSP Go owners are punished.

Boutros said:

I'm so glad about this. Keep download only devices away!

I mean it's very sad for PSP Go owners but it shows how the near future will be shaped.

you suddenly care about portable games? O_o

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Boutros said:
IMU1808 said:

"
I feel so bad for Leo-J

What if the PSP Go would have been a huge success? Do you really think that wouldn't have affected retail distribution in the future? It's fair to believe that the PSP2 would have had high chances of being digital only as well and that would have been a problem for people like me who are not into digital stuff.

So we are basically glad that the PSP Go failed, not that PSP Go owners are punished.

Get in with the times..... (says the person who never listened to anything past the 80's)

Around the Network
Severance said:
Boutros said:

I mean it's very sad for PSP Go owners but it shows how the near future will be shaped.

Well I believe handhelds are the first things that might become download only and once it does, then they'll try it with consoles. So as long as handhelds aren't touched, I don't have to worry about consoles.

And I do care a little about handhelds. But I have to play only the best. For example, I really enjoyed Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright but I can't help to hope for a console version :P

Severance said:
Boutros said:
IMU1808 said:

"
I feel so bad for Leo-J

Get in with the times..... (says the person who never listened to anything past the 80's)

What can I say, I'm a nostalgic person. I'll be nostalgic even if it happened yesterday rofl

Boutros said:
Severance said:
Boutros said:

Well I believe handhelds are the first things that might become download only and once it does, then they'll try it with consoles. So as long as handhelds aren't touched, I don't have to worry about consoles.

And I do care a little about handhelds. But I have to play only the best. For example, I really enjoyed Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright but I can't help to hope for a console version :P

Get playing more portables you will see the charm of being able to play it anywhere.

also a console being only downloadable is useless, i don't think we're ever going to see one, as for portable i think they should do it ASAP.

this is retarded.. there is absolutely no reason why they can't release KH BBS on psn...

In japan they didn't release it because disney in japan does not approve of releasing disney games on psn.. in the U.S and EUROPE it's perfectly fine

mM

And I thought only Bamco hated money....

Awesome job SE.