By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep For PSP Go Owners

You know whats funny, Ive purchase the PSPgo because I use PSP for mp3/video/game ect. I always carry it with me everywhere. The size of the other one was an annoying factor. I kept the fat one too because its on custom firmware and I didnt need the money. Im sure you can guess what ill do with this game... They dont care so I dont care.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Isanel said:
leo-j said:

this is retarded.. there is absolutely no reason why they can't release KH BBS on psn...

In japan they didn't release it because disney in japan does not approve of releasing disney games on psn.. in the U.S and EUROPE it's perfectly fine

on psn disney get less, since its a  sony->square->disney thing. on retail is just square ->disney.

Sony gets a cut of any game sold for their platform, regardless of whether it's sold via retail or PSN.

Crap, you beat me to it. I'd like to add that the publisher always gets the largest %. With retail phased out though, you'd assume that just means more money for every thing else since the only additional money SONY gets for sale of a DD title after their royaltee % is 16cents per GB that they bill to every publisher for anything on the store.

jonop said:

I hope they decide to put it onto PSN. I've got a PSP1000 so I can play it if they don't, but I prefer downloads.

This.  If I have the option, I'll never buy a UMD again..  Downloading rules!  Oh.  And I have no interest in Kingdom Hearts.  Why am I here, again?

Why would you buy a PSP go again?

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Even if I feel bad for pspgo owners.....

ha!!!! in your face leo!!!!

Around the Network

WTF?

Why not ? I mean how hard is it for them to put it on PSN ?

What a bunch of bastards, first the game takes a fucking century to come out in English and now this ...