By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon: Ash, Something Is Different

Source: http://kotaku.com/

Ash, Something Is Different

The next Pokemon series, Pokemon: Black & White, is all new Pocket Monsters right up until the end. As previously posted, the anime has two old friends.

But the anime Ash (who is called "Satoshi" in Japan) looks slightly different. Commenters have pointed out that Ash's eyes look different from the way they have looked in previous anime.

Ash isn't the only one that is getting a slight make-over. Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny look different, too.

Maybe, though, this isn't Ash! Doubt it because that would be confusing for little kids, but maybe. Maybe it's his twin. He's twin with big brown eyes. Or his evil twin? Not likely.

Around the Network

I think they are adding more to the art style of the anime. I wonder if Brock will look different. 

People still watch Pokemon?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

People still watch Pokemon?

Just like people still play Kojima games!

larger eyes in anime usually equates to the characters looking younger.

For what reason they would make them look younger is anyone's guess.

Original ash looked about 13 years old, this one kinda looks around 8-10 honestly.

Nurse joy and jenny look much younger too.

Around the Network

He looks like he smoked some weed imo.

May the adjustments be with you

I feel a disturbance in the sales

Acevil said:

I think they are adding more to the art style of the anime. I wonder if Brock will look different. 

I heard Brock will not appear on the new Pokemon but I see what you did there or am I just thinking far ahead?.

actually Ash looks taller, maybe dunno, more jolly but older. I mean bout time. Hes been preteen for what? 10 years?And how long pikachus live anyway?

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Acevil said:

I heard Brock will not appear on the new Pokemon but I see what you did there or am I just thinking far ahead?.

Far ahead! Now I am curious at what you thought I did there. 

Acevil said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Acevil said:

Far ahead! Now I am curious at what you thought I did there. 

The look of Brock's. You know if Brock will have a new eyes just like Ash and I am just exaggerating.