By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter IV Unveiled

dabaus513 said:
melbye said:
EA'S sport-series and Godfather are infact superior on Wii gameplay-wise. I played Godfather on XBOX and it was just meh, but with the Wiimote it became so much better. if Capcom does it right motion-sensing in SF may even work great.

And i have to ask, why does the 360 and PS3 people care if SF comes to Wii or not

Anyone know hich dbz game that was?

Budokai 3 ( if I understand correctly your question ).

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
The return of the King......

Can you imagine that in motion?

Basically my thoughts on the matter.

Chadius said:
I didn't expect Dhalsim to come back. Chun-Li was in my "better bring her back if they know what's good for them, but they might be stupid" category.

Console: They are keeping the 6-button gameplay so the Wii is out, as the Wiimote doesn't have 6 buttons. They could add waggle like Guilty Gear on the Wii did but...no. X360/PS3/Arcade multiplat for sure.

I don't think it'll be for the Wii, but you could do six button gameplay on the Wii.

Control Pad Up, Control Pad Left, B button for punch.

Control Pad Right, Control Pad Down, A button for kick.

Nunchuck for movement.

Also, a number of games have supported gamecube and classic controls if that feels too weird..

First, anyone that think that this is impossible to do on Wii is stupid. The graphics are not impossibly awesome (but still look good) and the 6-button system is clearly remedied by the classic controller. It's there for a reason.

"B-b-b-but they wont use a periphral!1"

Yeah, and there wasn't a REUC Zapper bundle in Japan. *rolls eyes*

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

what's with ryu's bulge? He must really like kicking ass....alot.

I mean seriously, how many poly's do you think his dong is?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
what's with ryu's bulge? He must really like kicking ass....alot.

Well Ryu has always liked Fighting a lot.  In SF2 his ending is pretty much just... "Ok I won, off to find more asses to kick."

ckmlb said:

3rd, it's great to see the return of Dhalsim, now all is needed are Bison, Vega and Honda and I'll be happy.

Whoa, someone besides me cares about the return of Dhalsim and Vega. Awesome.

Come on, that's no dong, the developers have obviously put a hint in the picture that the game will be on the Wii by hiding a Wiimote in Ryu's pants.

Kasz216 said:
Chadius said:
I didn't expect Dhalsim to come back. Chun-Li was in my "better bring her back if they know what's good for them, but they might be stupid" category.

Console: They are keeping the 6-button gameplay so the Wii is out, as the Wiimote doesn't have 6 buttons. They could add waggle like Guilty Gear on the Wii did but...no. X360/PS3/Arcade multiplat for sure.

I don't think it'll be for the Wii, but you could do six button gameplay on the Wii.

Nunchuck for movement.

Also, a number of games have supported gamecube and classic controls if that feels too weird..

don't forget about z and c on the nunchuck.  that's 8 (which is >6) buttons in easy access of the standard holding position.  and there is always the +, -, 1, and 2 buttons if you want even more buttons to push.

kitler53 said:
Kasz216 said:
Chadius said:

Nunchuck for movement.

don't forget about z and c on the nunchuck. that's 8 (which is >6) buttons in easy access of the standard holding position. and there is always the +, -, 1, and 2 buttons if you want even more buttons to push.

The buttons for the moves have to be within reach however.

It'd be better to go with a control scheme like this:

A = Punch
B = Kick
C+A = Strong Punch
C+B = Strong Kick
Z+A = Weak Punch
Z+B = Weak Kick

This way you have all your punches and kicks without having to adjust your hand's position or reach too far.

Excellent!

Though I do think Ryu is a bit uglier than usual. >_>

Bring back Akuma and Ibuki!