By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter IV Unveiled

kitler53 said:

what i don't get is how am i the first person to mention this?!? why the hell does he have such a well defined boner?!!??!?

Well I'm not so sure what a boner is but I think you are the first person to mention it because you are a pervert

It was not a boner but a piece of upper-kimono that is under the belt

EDIT : BTW i like your avatar. 

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network
Gamerace said:

The official release says:

"The traditional six-button controls for the game will return, with a host of new special moves and features integrated into the input system. Mixing tried-and-true classic moves and techniques with all-new, never-before-seen gameplay systems, Street Fighter 4 brings a brand new fighting game to fans the world over."

Imput system?  Oldly worded.  Makes me wonder if it IS coming to Wii.  It's 2d so they could use just the wiimote sideways.  Technically that would have 6 (somewhat ackwardly placed) buttons (A,B,1,2,+,-) plus a motion 'imput system'.  Probably not, but that wording really makes me wonder.

that could just as easily imply sixaxis controls of the ps3.  i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Joemanji said:
@ Fazz, I agree the contrast with Ryu and the background is too big. But then again you have to see this game in motion to judge this style of graphics. Animation has always been very high in the SF series.

Actually animation has NEVER been very high on SF. Guilty Gears have always put it to shame. Same for detail of the 2D sprites.

@kitler53

That's not new to videogames. You never played with Ganondorf on Smash Bros Melee? :P

libellule said:
Joemanji kicked me :((

Shoryuken!

Anyways it would be welcome news if they announce it will be for the Wii. It will ease the pain of having to wait for SSBB 6 months longer again (PAL).

However they are keeping mum about the system it is on, I reckon it will be exclusive to a certain console and aren't supposed to say so just yet.

kitler53 said:
Gamerace said:

The official release says:

"The traditional six-button controls for the game will return, with a host of new special moves and features integrated into the input system. Mixing tried-and-true classic moves and techniques with all-new, never-before-seen gameplay systems, Street Fighter 4 brings a brand new fighting game to fans the world over."

Imput system?  Oldly worded.  Makes me wonder if it IS coming to Wii.  It's 2d so they could use just the wiimote sideways.  Technically that would have 6 (somewhat ackwardly placed) buttons (A,B,1,2,+,-) plus a motion 'imput system'.  Probably not, but that wording really makes me wonder.

that could just as easily imply sixaxis controls of the ps3.  i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Could be. Could be anything including more buttons.  But I can see sixaxis tilt controls even less than Wii.  We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Around the Network

Fazz, Street Fighter 3's animation was what made it so impressive when it debuted. Its why there was a question as to whether the Dreamcast had enough ram to hold the animation frames for a proper arcade conversion. The CPS3 has an insane, for the time period, 80MB of RAM.

Edit: I am a moron

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

People who think this can be done on the Wii are insane.

1st, will look godly in motion.

2nd, this is the first ever screenshot of the game, it's not even close to be done. Game might not even come out in 08. Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix is not even out yet and that's definitely coming first.

3rd, it's great to see the return of Dhalsim, now all is needed are Bison, Vega and Honda and I'll be happy.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

@Joemanji: there is no way this is coming before Smash.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

melbye said:
EA'S sport-series and Godfather are infact superior on Wii gameplay-wise. I played Godfather on XBOX and it was just meh, but with the Wiimote it became so much better. if Capcom does it right motion-sensing in SF may even work great.

And i have to ask, why does the 360 and PS3 people care if SF comes to Wii or not

Anyone know hich dbz game that was?