By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC 2008 Lineup [56k warning]

Nintendownsmii said:
psssst sins of a solar empire is out I already have it on my computer.

you must be confusing with another game. Sins of a Solar Empire is dated for February 2008 release.

BenKenobi88 said:
You forgot Left 4 Dead.

It's multiplatform PC/360. I'll probably add it when I make the multiplat PC games section.

kitler53 said:
awesome list you made!!

but i would like to point out that spore is not exclusive to PC http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/16/spore-confirmed-for-wii-sorta/ just coming to PC first.

i will be rebuilding my PC just for starcraft which probably means i get sucked back into WoW...oh noes. xD

The PC version will be different version from the console ones. And the better one of course.

Mummelmann said:
Whew... Can't wait! But you forgot Age of Conan! You're forgiven though, great post!
There are so many reasons to be a crossplatform gamer, and many of them are on your list.

PS: shio, is your name taken from the drink?
 It's PC/360 Multiplat, will add it when I do the multiplat games part. And no, it's just a coincidence about my name

Around the Network

wow,

so many games, so many beautifull games,
really interesting
I may up my PC ...

Time to Work !

Especially interested in Starcraft 2, American mcgee's new game ( i loved Alice ), Dragonball online, Spore,farcry 2.......

ah what the heck! all looks promising!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Great job, I really want I only play strategy games cause they are the only ones I'm used to on PC and am happy enough playing on my PS3 for other games. I really want Empire Total War and Dawn of War souldstorm and maybe Spore, but there is no chance that my computer will run them, and it is very unlikely that I can get a new one before late August. I can barely run World in Conflict and Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts, which are my favourite PC games

Nintendownsmii said:
psssst sins of a solar empire is out I already have it on my computer.

Uhhh, looking it up proves you wrong. Unless you're participating in a beta, it's release date is Feburary 2008. 

Around the Network

Starcraft 2
Empire: Total War
SPORE
Worldshift

Far Cry 2

Lone Wolf: Flight from the Dark
American McGee's Grimm
Zeno Clash

08 Is going to be a bussy year...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Awesome, another great line up of PC games to look forward too!

PC Gamer

Space Siege looks to be great. I wasn't paying any attention to this RPG but after watching the Trailer, I'm really insterested in it. This RPG is being made by the developers of Dungeon Siege, so all action-Rpg fans might enjoy this one.

Space Siege Trailer

Space Siege Trailer HD

edit: I probably won't change the thread much until wednesday. So until then. 

endurance said:
Parokki said:

Holy crap, PC games next year beat the crap out of any console. Shouldn't Episode 3 for Half-Life 2 also be coming out sooner or later?

But damn, I really have to get that new PC now. And here I was worried how I'd have time to do anything with Supreme Commander, Dawn of War, and the Orange Box to play around with. ;____;

Btw, do you realise you're linking to Gamespot? I was about to read more about some of those games, before I realised where the links went to. Ewww.. -_-

alot more console games will still be announced

Very true, but so will more PC games. PC usually does announce early, but there's a lot that also pull stuff like "oh hey here's this totally awesome game we made and it came out last Tuesday." 

Great diverse lineup for PC, games that will take time out of my life are: StarCraft 2 (first and foremost), and to a lesser extent Spore (which i might get on Wii or DS) and possibly Ragnarok 2

I may also try one of the adventure games, but i don't know much about any of them, i'd probably wait for some reviews before i consider them