By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC 2008 Lineup [56k warning]

Parokki said:

Holy crap, PC games next year beat the crap out of any console. Shouldn't Episode 3 for Half-Life 2 also be coming out sooner or later?

But damn, I really have to get that new PC now. And here I was worried how I'd have time to do anything with Supreme Commander, Dawn of War, and the Orange Box to play around with. ;____;

Btw, do you realise you're linking to Gamespot? I was about to read more about some of those games, before I realised where the links went to. Ewww.. -_-

alot more console games will still be announced

Around the Network

Damn I need a new computer. And I was saving for that Japan trip... Aaaaarrrgh!

awesome list you made!!

but i would like to point out that spore is not exclusive to PC http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/16/spore-confirmed-for-wii-sorta/ just coming to PC first.

i will be rebuilding my PC just for starcraft which probably means i get sucked back into WoW...oh noes. xD

Ummmm there are quite a few games that seem interesting... ^^

ii really wanna get spore but dont know if i should get it for wii or pc

Around the Network
cAPSLOCK said:
PC gaming is back :D

This recent surge in technology, and it finally being affordable is going to have a massive impact over the coming years. Reminds me of 1996-2001 all over again.

Ah 1996 - 2001 fantastic period for PC gaming ...

Thanks for the thread Shio, very useful  

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

I played Dragon Age at a Market Research group. True it was very rough and I lost 10 minutes of play because I fell through the botom of the world in a glitch. The game felt to emulate Oblivion. there was a cool scene crossing a bridge and seeing everything going on but overall the game left me unimpressed with the way the camera pans and changes viewpoint during battle how easy it is lose other people in your party and so forth.

celine said:
cAPSLOCK said:
PC gaming is back :D

This recent surge in technology, and it finally being affordable is going to have a massive impact over the coming years. Reminds me of 1996-2001 all over again.

Ah 1996 - 2001 fantastic period for PC gaming ...

Thanks for the thread Shio, very useful  

yeah so many memorable games came out during that period

PC Gaming.. the best of the best.. and always shall be. =]

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Whew... Can't wait! But you forgot Age of Conan! You're forgiven though, great post!
There are so many reasons to be a crossplatform gamer, and many of them are on your list.

PS: shio, is your name taken from the drink?