By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC 2008 Lineup [56k warning]

Great job, shio!
Lots of potential gems...

Around the Network

psssst sins of a solar empire is out I already have it on my computer.

GW2 is a biggy for me - but it ain't penned for a 2008 release - at the very most - there's probably only gonna be closed betas going on later in 2008 with a 2009 release likely.

You forgot Left 4 Dead.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Guild Wars 2 eh? I might have to look into that...Guild Wars was fun for a while, but only because I had like 10 friends playing with me.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I played and enjoyed Darwinia, maybe I should try out the others in the series.

PC looks like it's getting a lot of good games this year, maybe I'll finally build my new PC.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

2008 will rock for pc

Holy crap, PC games next year beat the crap out of any console. Shouldn't Episode 3 for Half-Life 2 also be coming out sooner or later?

But damn, I really have to get that new PC now. And here I was worried how I'd have time to do anything with Supreme Commander, Dawn of War, and the Orange Box to play around with. ;____;

Btw, do you realise you're linking to Gamespot? I was about to read more about some of those games, before I realised where the links went to. Ewww.. -_-

Episode 3 basically started after Ep2 was complete, that's how Valve is doing it...so it won't be out until early '09 likely.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

BenKenobi88 said:
You forgot Left 4 Dead.

he will still add more,but good that you reminded him about it