By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC 2008 Lineup [56k warning]

this can serve as the Official PC games announcement thread

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Alright cool, hopefully this won't get hyper spammed like the last one.

PC Gamer

Sensory overload. Too... much... awesomeness.

Empire: Total War and Multiwinia will be topping my list.

I won't have more than 5 minutes through the whole year to take a shit, better make it count! BRB!!

PC gaming is alive and kicking. plenty of awesome games for 08

Around the Network

spore, europa universalis rome, and empire total war, it's all I need.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I... I just pee'd myself... :O

The BuShA owns all!

Ah this list is still great...we'll have to keep updating it.

Tell VGChartz how awesome PC gaming can be!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

That list is amazing, Shepard!  I'm beginning to understand why you PC gamers are so successful.

I usually never enter the PC boards; I just got done looking at the upcoming game threads for the Wii and 360, and was only curious to see what our PC gaming brethren had in store for this year.

Wow.  Just wow.

I haven't touched a PC game since I cancelled my City of Heroes account, but this list is so damn tempting.  If I had the luxury of time, I'd seriously consider building an uber gaming rig to play these games.

Excellent list. With a line-up like this, it makes me wonder why everybody doesn't own a nice PC.

Btw, Heavy Rain went ps3-exclusive back in July.