By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you grew up in the 90s....

Boutros said:
theprof00 said:
Boutros said:
theprof00 said:
Boutros said:

And btw I have never heard of the beanie babies so I guess that does not define the 90s all that well.

You were born in 1991 or 92. You weren't even in kindergarten when beanie babies was a 6 Billion dollar company that happened almost overnight and drove people out of their minds. 

You're talking about a show that came out on the cusp of the millennium and talking about it like it was so long ago.

You can't be nostlagic about the 90's if you don't know what a beanie baby is.

Or maybe beanie babies were not popular in Canada?

No one knows of beanie babies here.

Whilst Pokémon was worldwide.

Ask your parents what a beanie baby is, not people you know who are your age..

I looked on wikipedia and beanie babies were made by Ty. That's why I didn't know of beanie babies. The way I call them is simply Ty and not beanie babies.

I have a lot of Ty stuffed animals.

i hate you

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Boutros said:
theprof00 said:
Boutros said:
theprof00 said:
Boutros said:

And btw I have never heard of the beanie babies so I guess that does not define the 90s all that well.

You were born in 1991 or 92. You weren't even in kindergarten when beanie babies was a 6 Billion dollar company that happened almost overnight and drove people out of their minds. 

You're talking about a show that came out on the cusp of the millennium and talking about it like it was so long ago.

I looked on wikipedia and beanie babies were made by Ty. That's why I didn't know of beanie babies. The way I call them is simply Ty and not beanie babies.

i hate you

Wut?

Boutros said:
theprof00 said:
Boutros said:
theprof00 said:
Boutros said:
theprof00 said:
Boutros said:

i hate you

Wut?

-___-

nah i'm just foolin

theprof00 said:
Boutros said:
theprof00 said:
Boutros said:
theprof00 said:
Boutros said:
theprof00 said:
Boutros said:

i hate you

Wut?

-___-

nah i'm just foolin

I was actually making a collection of those little Ty stuffed animals that we got at McDonald's. I have at least 20 of them.

This one was my favorite lolz

Boutros said:
theprof00 said:

-___-

nah i'm just foolin

I was actually making a collection of those little Ty stuffed animals that we got at McDonald's. I have at least 20 of them.

This one was my favorite lolz

lol, the mcdonalds ones were worth the most. If you have a whole set it goes for quite a bit.