By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post one piece of music from a game that not enough people played!

I'm making a few posts here. Suikoden deserves it.

Around the Network

I dont think many played Xenosaga episode 3. The Omega boss battle song Godsibb. Live is better because of the japanese girls ; )!

Edit for the sake of rules.

The fact that this is inspired by The Good, The Bad and The Ugly gives it a space on my list.

Carl

Rule 1, Carl

Nice music though

So far this is an outstanding list. I loved the Xenosaga (I listen to episode 2 and 3 ost every day), Punch Out!! and Persona 4 mentions specially. I wish I could put more than one, but here goes the only one allowed:

Around the Network
Khuutra said:

Guys quoting posts with multiplpe songs in them is JUST AS BAD

Edit them out to be considerat of those with troublesome browsers

Do not think any of the quotes we made contain more than 1 song (and all of them new)

This one can be the last of my Suikoden ones.

Sorry. Misread that Khuutra.

Don't hate me

Edit: 14,000th post needs epic boss battle music.

Ssenkahdavic said:
Boutros said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
Boutros said:

I totally agree on the Persona 3 one. But that's not even my favorite music from the game. I thought this one was amazing:

Why Atlus is by far my favorite 3rd party publisher/dev.  The quality of music in their games is fantastic and the fact that they give away OSTs with most of their games makes it even better.

Here is something from Nocturne:

Funny you mention Nocturne because I'm currently playing it! I'm 50 hours in and I'm not even bored (which is rare for me).

Done Pale Rider yet? I love that music so much! (cannot post it cause it goes against the thread hehe)

More Atlus love:  This time SMT: Digital Devil Saga 2 Battle theme!

Yup and I'm nearly done with all these Kalpas.

pariz said:

So far this is an outstanding list. I loved the Xenosaga (I listen to episode 2 and 3 ost every day), Punch Out!! and Persona 4 mentions specially. I wish I could put more than one, but here goes the only one allowed:

Thats an awesome piece you posted.