By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post one piece of music from a game that not enough people played!

I dont know if thats the version people know, but thats the one I remember:

Lunar 2: Eternal Blue - Lucia's Theme - English Version

Thats a lot of posts. Im gonna stop and give people a chance to post some too.

But thanks for making me look for these great songs, Khuutra.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

I bet no one has heard of this game, I picked it up in a bargain bin when I was younger, definitely quite the enjoyable hack n' slash, and I always liked this particular part of the soundtrack...

Chrono Cross. One of the best RPGs from the PS1 era.

I was going to come in here and put some lovely Atlus music, but I see that many of you have already done a great job on that... mostly! There's... one small series missing...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Khuutra said:

I did not get too far in Persona 4 (sorta) but I did like a good deal of the game's music. The game's opening is pretty engaging.

How well did P4 sell, anyways?

I think VGC has it at 560,000 which if I recall correctly is ATLUS' best selling game that they developed. I think the Persona franchise is one of the best RPGs around

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

I think this game was highly underrated. Especially the music! Also, great job guys. Tons of good music in this thread.  We are amazing =D

I think this game was highly underrated. Especially the music! It is a shame it's not longer, could not find a extended version =P..... Also, great job guys. Tons of good music in this thread.  We are amazing =D

Terranigma never gets the love it deserves, IMO it's up there with FFVI and Chrono Trigger as best 16 bit RPG

Oh, Pilot Wings 64... What a pleasent experience, like never after, like never before...

I forgot this