By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post one piece of music from a game that not enough people played!

3D Dot game heros, crossing the wasteland

ject>

Around the Network

Sorry for spamming your thread Khuutra!

There's also the amazing Dark Cloud 2 soundtrack. I had a hard time choosing only one (darn you Khuutra!!)

Khuutra said:

I did not get too far in Persona 4 (sorta) but I did like a good deal of the game's music. The game's opening is pretty engaging.

How well did P4 sell, anyways?

About 400K

Boutros said:

I totally agree on the Persona 3 one. But that's not even my favorite music from the game. I thought this one was amazing:

Why Atlus is by far my favorite 3rd party publisher/dev.  The quality of music in their games is fantastic and the fact that they give away OSTs with most of their games makes it even better.

Here is something from Nocturne:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIP0TxIb8zg

Star fox corneria!

Around the Network
Ssenkahdavic said:
Boutros said:

I totally agree on the Persona 3 one. But that's not even my favorite music from the game. I thought this one was amazing:

Why Atlus is by far my favorite 3rd party publisher/dev.  The quality of music in their games is fantastic and the fact that they give away OSTs with most of their games makes it even better.

Funny you mention Nocturne because I'm currently playing it! I'm 50 hours in and I'm not even bored (which is rare for me).

Boutros said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
Boutros said:

Funny you mention Nocturne because I'm currently playing it! I'm 50 hours in and I'm not even bored (which is rare for me).

Done Pale Rider yet? I love that music so much! (cannot post it cause it goes against the thread hehe)

More Atlus love:  This time SMT: Digital Devil Saga 2 Battle theme!

Guys quoting posts with multiplpe songs in them is JUST AS BAD

Edit them out to be considerat of those with troublesome browsers

I believe i posted this before in a similar thread, long ago (actually i imagine it was in the vicinity of last Christmas), but i'll stump for this little gem again.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

ICO

/thread