By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-order Chart 21st August

IMO, 98% of Move Owners will become Move Owners by buying the starter bundle which includes the Sport Champions game. The other relatively small segment will be owners who already own an Eye Toy and will just buy a Move controller and game seperatly but I think that is a small faction..not many Eye Toys were ever sold (I think around 400k total if I remember correctly).

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:

i really wonder who are all of those 360 owners pre ordering kinect.

disapointing gt5, im again lowering my expectations.

wow at reach and black ops numbers. 

lbp2 numbers arent bad.

sports champions pre orders arent bad. i think that lbp2 alone will sell at least 500k move controllers.

you think that LBP2 alone is going to sell half a million Move controllers?

there is no way thats happening

Boutros said:
hudsoniscool said:
Boutros said:

Of course Reach is going to do 2 million. It may even ~reach~ 3 million.

if you are refering to first week in NA i think it will do 3 million-4million first week

Possibly yeah.

I meant in Pre orders ^^

BenVTrigger said:
zgamer5 said:

lbp2 numbers arent bad.

sports champions pre orders arent bad. i think that lbp2 alone will sell at least 500k move controllers.

im talking world wide. and why not? lpb has a big fanbase. out of the 3.5 million people who played the first why woudnt 500k buy a move controller, especially if it enhances the experience.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
BenVTrigger said:
zgamer5 said:

lbp2 numbers arent bad.

im talking world wide. and why not? lpb has a big fanbase. out of the 3.5 million people who played the first why woudnt 500k buy a move controller, especially if it enhances the experience.

because its an extra $100 - $150 for just one person to be able to experience it on top of the normal games price and I highly doubt that it will improve the interface enough for it to be CLOSE to being worth that.

The only thing that will sell Move hardware are games built from the ground up exclusively for that.  No one is going to go out and buy move to play either Socom or LBP, because there's no point you can play them without it.  

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
zgamer5 said:
BenVTrigger said:
zgamer5 said:

lbp2 numbers arent bad.

because its an extra $100 - $150 for just one person to be able to experience it on top of the normal games price and I highly doubt that it will improve the interface enough for it to be CLOSE to being worth that.

The only thing that will sell Move hardware are games built from the ground up exclusively for that.  No one is going to go out and buy move to play either Socom or LBP, because there's no point you can play them without it.  

i forget that lbp uses the navigation controller. 500k is exagerating but i still think lbp is going to sell move wands. no core game is going to be move only, but making socom and kz3 move compatible helps.

zgamer5 said:
BenVTrigger said:
zgamer5 said:
BenVTrigger said:
zgamer5 said:

lbp2 numbers arent bad.

i forget that lbp uses the navigation controller. 500k is exagerating but i still think lbp is going to sell move wands. no core game is going to be move only, but making socom and kz3 move compatible helps.

oh yeah I agree with that and I think its very cool that Sony is throwing alot of support behind the Move and giving the option of using it with core games its just.....idk I dont see Move selling very well at all, its not getting any hype outside of some internet forums and there's very little buzz considering its literally about to come out.  

BenVTrigger said:
zgamer5 said:
BenVTrigger said:
zgamer5 said:
BenVTrigger said:
zgamer5 said:

lbp2 numbers arent bad.

oh yeah I agree with that and I think its very cool that Sony is throwing alot of support behind the Move and giving the option of using it with core games its just.....idk I dont see Move selling very well at all, its not getting any hype outside of some internet forums and there's very little buzz considering its literally about to come out.  

i think its going to flop in 2010 but in 2011 is going to do good, with sorcery and many other core games which use it coming out.

who on earth would cancel their pre-order for Golden Sun?

GT5 is d0000000000000000medz!

Advertising should help

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey