By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Formula 1 2010 game thread

I just found another review.

Usually I pay no attention to reviews that aren't from video game sites but this one is from an F1 site so I think it's pretty relevant seeing as most of the people picking up this game will be fans of the sport.

Overall (Conclusion)

I am going to be short and sweet with my final opinion on this. This is the greatest F1 game ever. Maybe the best racing game too, GT5 has to be super-epic to beat this.

http://www.thef1times.com/news/display/00546

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

Sorry about the double post but I just found some more info on the game.

Starts at about 13:04

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

Not long now boys and girls.

Reviews are starting to creep in......

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/112/1120745p1.html

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/f1_2010/review.html

http://www.next-gen.biz/features/formula-1-2010-review

I wonder if I'll be able to play with my X360 controller on the PC. Keyboard and mouse for this game would be eww.

Man it's getting sooooo close, I've booked the day off work to go and get this, I'm gonna trade red dead redemption in for it. Hurry up the 24th!!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network
haxxiy said:

I wonder if I'll be able to play with my X360 controller on the PC. Keyboard and mouse for this game would be eww.

Controller support confirmed!

StokedUp said:

Man it's getting sooooo close, I've booked the day off work to go and get this, I'm gonna trade red dead redemption in for it. Hurry up the 24th!!

Now that's dedication!!

I've just had two weeks off work. I should have saved it for after the game comes out.

Anyone getting pre-order bonuses?

The place where I pre-ordered is giving away F1 polo shirts.

Graphics comparison

looks like its going to be a good game,i remember getting the ps1 F1 game i thought that had career mode where you could play full length races,but maybe my memory is fuzzy

anyway thats real dedication if you're going to play career mode starting in the back row team at full length races

good luck everybody

Above & Beyond

palancas7 said:

Graphics comparison

The PC version is easily by a longshot the best version visually out of them. Between the PS3 and xbox versions theres not really much difference except the brightness of the screen which can be adjusted in the display options anyway.

ill be picking up the PS3 version.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website