By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Formula 1 2010 game thread

No difference from the PS3/360 version?? Look at the pit guy in the 2nd pic, he has been cut in half!

Around the Network
Hyruken said:

No difference from the PS3/360 version?? Look at the pit guy in the 2nd pic, he has been cut in half!

im taking it you not actually being serious?? as in thats just oviously a fault with the screenshot, i mean you really dont think when you play the game that that dude is going to be wakling around like that do you?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Hyruken said:

It's just the screen tearing.

I have to agree. The PS3 version looks a bit poor compared to the 360 version.

ps3 images seems smoother than 360 which makes a difference in motion. They are very close though, nothing to make a big deal about. PC will no doubt look better since that version can run in 1920 X 1080 resolution.

StokedUp said:
Hyruken said:

im taking it you not actually being serious?? as in thats just oviously a fault with the screenshot, i mean you really dont think when you play the game that that dude is going to be wakling around like that do you?

Sorry but if your going to use a photo to promote a game why release one where there is an obvious fault with it? Why is it that the other two versions don't have any glitches?

Also if you look at the pics closely you can see the PS3 version for some reason has had some things removed. I.e if you look in the garage on the 360 shot you see more detail in there with a computer/tires and a spare nose cone in the back ground. They are not on the PS3 shot.

I am not saying the PS3 version will be bad so don't take it like that but if you compare those shots how anyone can say the 360 and PS3 ones look the same is just wrong. The colour tone for the PS3 version is very light with a grey wash through it.

Around the Network

Only 3 days to go now! :)

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

wick said:

Only 3 days to go now! :)

Only 20 hours for me. :)  I got it for only $36 on Steam compared to $60 for a console version.

Another 9/10 review!

http://www.totalvideogames.com/F1-2010/review-15648.html

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Hmm that game could be a good waste of time until GT 5 arrives:D

i hope that in you can use the right analogue stick as the Accelerate and brake control, ie, push up to accelerate and pull down to brake.

Im not the biggest fan of trigger control but i suppose i could get used to it if that was the only option, but i HATE button control, simply for the fact that buttons are now sensitive to how much pressure your putting on them, and so it means you have to really press hard to get full throttle out of the accelerator.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website