By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Wikileaks founder a rapist and molester...?

Wikileaks founder a rapist and molester...?

yes 8 9.88%

probably 11 13.58%

cia drugged him and made him do it 15 18.52%

obama drugged him and made him do it 5 6.17%

he drugged obama and stol... 16 19.75%

so what? who doesnt do th... 25 30.86%

Total:80

Rape charged already dropped, arrest warrant removed. Molestation still stands but apparently it's not a serious enough charge for arrest.

Around the Network

There should be a proper no answer. Yeah I know about the yes means no garbage. I'm also in the mind that due to his works of pissing off governments that this could be a fabrication. Maybe it's true, but these are serious charges that could certainly lead to a successful discredit even if proven false.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

.jayderyu said:

There should be a proper no answer. Yeah I know about the yes means no garbage. I'm also in the mind that due to his works of pissing off governments that this could be a fabrication. Maybe it's true, but these are serious charges that could certainly lead to a successful discredit even if proven false.

honestly...do you think the cia is going to pay someone to say they were raped by him.  its absurd.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

This smellls conspiracy from miles away....but I could be wrong.

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

Well he isn't a suspect of rape any longer it seems.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
.jayderyu said:

honestly...do you think the cia is going to pay someone to say they were raped by him.  its absurd.

So, getting someone to lie about rape and shooting someone in the head from a few thousand yards... what's worse?

I would hope you would think blowing someones head off is less moral then raping someone. If the CIA is OK with a less moral act, why not this?

And like the post above said, the charges have been dropped.

But if all the CIA has to do is call up an agent and have her claim he rapper her, and they get custody of the man, there is no question in my mind they would do it.

I wonder if he will "leak" the court documents if it goes that far....

With the nature and size of the website I can imagine it attracting a lot of enemies. I would think someone could easily be paid off by another person, who has or potentially will have sensitive details published on the site, in order to undermine the site owner's credibility. And to be honest this kind of accusation hasn't surprised me, in fact I think it was almost inevitable.

And I don't think the CIA would do it, to be honest I think that they would do better than an accusation of rape. I think it is far more likely to come from a private citizen who could have details of a sensitive court case posted.

Either way, he should hand himself over to police to get this sorted out.

In the meantime, I think he stole Obama's birth certificate... Expect to see it posted any day soon.

Yep, I can confirm he is no longer wanted and it was just a "dirty trick" as he put it. (source)

TheRealMafoo said:
MrBubbles said:
.jayderyu said:

So, getting someone to lie about rape and shooting someone in the head from a few thousand yards... what's worse?

I would hope you would think blowing someones head off is less moral then raping someone. If the CIA is OK with a less moral act, why not this?

And like the post above said, the charges have been dropped.

But if all the CIA has to do is call up an agent and have her claim he rapper her, and they get custody of the man, there is no question in my mind they would do it.

i never said anything about morality....?

also rape and sexual assault cases are very hard to prosecute, especially when dealing with high profile individuals.  at least one prosecutor felt there was enough evidence for both cases (last i saw the molestation charge hadnt been dropped).

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur