By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Wikileaks founder a rapist and molester...?

Wikileaks founder a rapist and molester...?

yes 8 9.88%

probably 11 13.58%

cia drugged him and made him do it 15 18.52%

obama drugged him and made him do it 5 6.17%

he drugged obama and stol... 16 19.75%

so what? who doesnt do th... 25 30.86%

Total:80
FaRmLaNd said:
Zlejedi said:

Yeah sure and according to swedish law in case of such crime whole process will be done behind closed doors.

That's smells conspiracy from few hundred kilometers.

Define such cases. If you mean rape cases then if thats the law for such cases then how is this any different if its part of a consistently used court process, if all such cases are done behind closed doors then why is this one different? How do you distinguish between the conspiracies and the proper trials if thats the case?  Or do you mean cases involving people that are extradited? 

Not a fan of closed court cases regardless, it just fuels unwarranted speculation. Got a source that it'll happen behind closed doors?

http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?ID=209688&R=R1

That's a very convient custom in this case isn't it?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
FaRmLaNd said:
Zlejedi said:

Yeah sure and according to swedish law in case of such crime whole process will be done behind closed doors.

Define such cases. If you mean rape cases then if thats the law for such cases then how is this any different if its part of a consistently used court process, if all such cases are done behind closed doors then why is this one different? How do you distinguish between the conspiracies and the proper trials if thats the case?  Or do you mean cases involving people that are extradited? 

Not a fan of closed court cases regardless, it just fuels unwarranted speculation. Got a source that it'll happen behind closed doors?

So, if its common in Sweden then how are you using this as justification that its a conspiracy. If its something they often do, then thats consistent. Sure its convenient, but to make the next leap to "That's smells conspiracy from few hundred kilometers." seems a bit much in my opinion, since they aren't making an exception for Assange, they're just doing what they normally do.

FaRmLaNd said:
Zlejedi said:
FaRmLaNd said:
Zlejedi said:

So, if its common in Sweden then how are you using this as justification that its a conspiracy. If its something they often do, then thats consistent. Sure its convenient, but to make the next leap to "That's smells conspiracy from few hundred kilometers." seems a bit much in my opinion, since they aren't making an exception for Assange, they're just doing what they normally do.

Also

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12427839

God forbid someone try and protect the rape victim though.

It's also funny how all this stuff is generally comon place and ignored until someone famous wants to try and twist it to get themselves out of trouble.

I'm surprised people still seem to care, all of this just sort of blew over without anything major happening, after everyone got all bent out of shape.

Now if Wikileaks could hit the financial institutions, then we'd see something worth seeing, rather than "this diplomat pissed in that diplomat's cheerios"

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

I'm surprised people still seem to care, all of this just sort of blew over without anything major happening, after everyone got all bent out of shape.

Now if Wikileaks could hit the financial institutions, then we'd see something worth seeing, rather than "this diplomat pissed in that diplomat's cheerios"

They're supposed to release a big leak about a "Major US finanical instution."

Expected to be Bank of America.  Of course.  That's if they can afford to keep the lights on.

Around the Network

Oh boy.  Now he's allegedly blaming a"jewish conspiracy."

He's lucky nobody is really paying as close attention as they used to.

It's not a sin in my books.

Well, I don't remember posting the above post.

Well, he did say he was going to give up news on the financial institutions of THE WORLD on January 11, 2011 but I haven't heard a thing on the subject.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8rman said:

Well, he did say he was going to give up news on the financial institutions of THE WORLD on January 11, 2011 but I haven't heard a thing on the subject.

It wasn't the world, it was just one major US financial institution... and it's coming slowly because of the massive manpower loss and exodus because well... even people who work for Julian Assange can't stand him.  So they haven't been able to come through it all yet.