By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Wikileaks founder a rapist and molester...?

Wikileaks founder a rapist and molester...?

yes 8 9.88%

probably 11 13.58%

cia drugged him and made him do it 15 18.52%

obama drugged him and made him do it 5 6.17%

he drugged obama and stol... 16 19.75%

so what? who doesnt do th... 25 30.86%

Total:80

hey i heard he lost the case in ukland and they will extradite him to face these charges...

how long do these types of cases take in sweden?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Can't say I'm surprised. 

This guy deserves whatever punishment he gets for giving away US secrets and the other shit he's done.

I wouldn't be too shocked if he murdered babies and ate dog as well. 

Poll is irrelevant, if the evidence is there then he'll be convicted, if not then he wont be. If he's framed then it'll be found out eventually, considering this guy runs wikileaks  he would be well placed to bring such an injustice to light.

Where's my "I don't think so, Tim" option?

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

MrBubbles said:

hey i heard he lost the case in ukland and they will extradite him to face these charges...

how long do these types of cases take in sweden?

He lost the case, but he can still appeal, and probably will.

Said appeal will probably take like 6 months.

If he loses that, he'll probablly appeal to the UN Human Rights council.... probably take another 6 months.

So this is going to last for a loooong time yet before it reaches trial.

What I find funny are the people who are all like "The US is trying to get him to Sweden so they can extradite him!"

When... it's much easier for the US to extradite him from the UK then it is Sweeden. 

To extradite from the UK the US just needs to prove they can press charges.

To extradite from Sweeden the US has to show he's probably guilty.

One of his lawyers might be in trouble though, as he was found guilty of "delibritly trying to mislead the court".  By trying to pretend they didn't try to interview him in sweeden and that the women was a "radical militant feminist".

Around the Network
FaRmLaNd said:

Poll is irrelevant, if the evidence is there then he'll be convicted, if not then he wont be. If he's framed then it'll be found out eventually, considering this guy runs wikileaks  he would be well placed to bring such an injustice to light.

There is an amusing fact about that.

Legal documents sent from Julian Assange's lawyers to Julian Assange, somehow were leaked to the public... and he was REALLY pissed about it, because well... the documents don't put him in too good of a light when it comes to the charges. 

Nor in as a person... apparently the first woman was made so uncomfortable by the sexual assualt and molsetation that she stayed for days at a friends place... and before that was upset because he was "the worst lover ever".  "Never showered" and "Never flushed the toliet after he used it."

So much about him wanting 100% tarnsperancy from everyone... that combined with Wikileaks somehow losing $500,000K a week... and his former partner and now owner of Openleaks just completely ripping him to shreds as a "meglomainiac".

It's a shock he has any defenders left.

I thought the victim was a CIA agent?

Kasz216 said:
FaRmLaNd said:

There is an amusing fact about that.

Legal documents sent from Julian Assange's lawyers to Julian Assange, somehow were leaked to the public... and he was REALLY pissed about it, because well... the documents don't put him in too good of a light when it comes to the charges. 

Nor in as a person... apparently the first woman was made so uncomfortable by the sexual assualt and molsetation that she stayed for days at a friends place... and before that was upset because he was "the worst lover ever".  "Never showered" and "Never flushed the toliet after he used it."

So much about him wanting 100% tarnsperancy from everyone... that combined with Wikileaks somehow losing $500,000K a week... and his former partner and now owner of Openleaks just completely ripping him to shreds as a "meglomainiac".

It's a shock he has any defenders left.

Its very easy to be pro something when it doesn't affect you personally. When it affects you or someone you know, then people find out the strength of your convictions. I don't know his personal philosophy in regards to the private lives of citizens. I can understand wanting as much transparency in government as possible. But its another kettle of fish when thats applied to civilians. He would be pretty naive if he didn't support the right to living a private life for a civilian.

What shocks me is how easily people have simply dismissed it as a conspiracy. Not only that, but the complete rejection that even if he did do it, then it wasn't rape or molestation or whatever its legally defined as in Sweden. I mean if a woman woke me up with sex without a condom I would consider that a gross imposition if not worse. I mean I could get a sexually transmitted infection, it could lead to unwanted pregnancy, its a breach of the fact that the sex we had last night was only given my consent when done with protection, not to mention the fact that you can't consent if you're asleep. People should take this seriously, and by serisouly I mean let the facts speak for themselves.

If he did do it, then I certainly wouldn't wan't a person guilty of such a crime running the worlds pre-eminant whistle blowing website. And if he didn't then thats great aswell.

Yeah sure and according to swedish law in case of such crime whole process will be done behind closed doors.

That's smells conspiracy from few hundred kilometers.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:

Yeah sure and according to swedish law in case of such crime whole process will be done behind closed doors.

That's smells conspiracy from few hundred kilometers.

Define such cases. If you mean rape cases then if thats the law for such cases then how is this any different if its part of a consistently used court process, if all such cases are done behind closed doors then why is this one different? How do you distinguish between the conspiracies and the proper trials if thats the case?  Or do you mean cases involving people that are extradited? 

Not a fan of closed court cases regardless, it just fuels unwarranted speculation. Got a source that it'll happen behind closed doors?